(单词翻译:单击)

视听原文
What’s happening? What’s going on?
出什么事情了? 发生什么了?
It’s time for me to fly the coop, so...
是我离开这个牢笼的时间了所以...
I guess this is farewell. Where are you going?
我想这次算是永别了 你打算去哪里?
You can’t Ieave, Bugsy.
你不能走,巴格西
Look, I have urgent business to take care of.
看,我有一些急事要处理
I’d better catch the wind while it’s blowing.
我最好在风还没停之前,顺风而飞
Look me up when you get back.
你回来后一定去看我
You know where I’ll be.
你知道我会在哪里
Gentlemen, take your places.
各位,各就各位
Our mission is to be dropped behind enemy lines
我们的任务是在敌军后方降落...
make contact with the French Resistance,
与法国的抵抗组织接头
in occupied France,
在被占领的法国
get a vital top secret message
拿到重要的绝密情报
and bring it back by sundown tomorrow, good luck.
在明天日落之前带回来祝你们好运
The fate of the freedom loving world depends on us.
自由的世界的命运掌握早我们手里。
Oi!
喂!
Bugsy! You can’t go without me.
巴格西! 你可不能撇下我就走了
You can’t have all the glory.
哪能让你一个人当英雄
Good luck, lads.
祝你们一路顺风
Bugsy, thanks for coming back.
巴格西,真高兴你回来加入我们
Truth is, it’s the first worthwhile thing I’ve ever done.
事实上 这可能是我第一次做这么有意义的事情
重点讲解
重点单词:
1、farewell
n. 告别,辞别;再见;再会
int. 别了!(常含有永别或不容易再见面的意思);再会!
adj. 告别的
This is your farewell kiss, you dog!
这是你的告别之吻,你这条狗!
2、 urgent
adj. 紧急的;急迫的
She was surprised at the urgency in his voice.
她对他声音的急切感到吃惊。
3、occupy
vt. 占据,占领;居住;使忙碌
The hospital bed is occupied by his wife.
那张病床由他妻子占用。
4、worthwhile
adj. 值得做的,值得花时间的
To what extent do you feel the things you do in your life are worthwhile?
你在多大程度上觉得自己在生活中所做的事情是值得的?
重点短语:
1、 take care of
照顾;注意;抚养
"Yeah, I have to be here to take care of her," he said.
王志军也咧嘴笑着说:“是啊,我必须在这照顾她。”
2、get back
回来;恢复;取回;重新上台
It wasn't until we sat down to eat that we got back to the subject of Tom Halliday.
我们直到坐下来吃饭时才又回到了汤姆·哈利戴这个话题上来。
3、contact with
与…联系
So I blocked all contact with them for almost a year.
所以将近一年的时间,我断绝了和所有人的联系。
考考你:
1、有些紧急事务使我离开上海。
2、即便小飞机也占很多空间。
3、后来生活又开始恢复到正常状态。
答案下期公布:
上期答案:
1、I was so scared that I nearly wet myself.
2、The only difference between them is that some admit it. I myself deny it.
3、The fishing tackle was held on the top of his car by ropes.
