电影微视听附讲解《战鸽快飞》第9期:简直是大错特错了
日期:2012-11-29 18:49

(单词翻译:单击)

视听原文

That makes a difference, sign here.
这就不同了 在这里签字
Thank you, sir.
长官,谢谢你
There he is! You dirty rat!
他在那里! 你这个肮脏的家伙!
When I get hold of you, I’ll knock your beak off!
如果我抓到你我把你的嘴打断
That’s it, far enough. Get your hands off me.
我们已经招满了 把你的手拿开
Where do I sign up? Just sign here.
我该在哪里签? 在这里
AIright, gents, in you go. Thank you, sir.
好的,先生们,这边请 谢谢你,先生
Who is this Gutsy geezer?
高茨是哪个老家伙?
If I see your ugly face around, I’ll have you!
如果你再让我看到你我绝对饶不了你!
We made it. Safe and sound.
我们成功了 安然无恙
We’re in the Royal Homing Service.
我们加入皇家信鸽了
The elite,
成为精英
Saving... Saving our tail feathers.
拯救 拯救了我们尾巴上的羽毛
And it worked Iike a charm.
这个逃跑计划非常成功
Even though I say so myself.
比我想象的更好
So, I’ll be hitting the skyway, cheers, good luck.
好了,我要飞回我的天空了,祝你好运
God bless, if you make it back, be sure to look me up.
上帝保佑你,如果你回来了 记得过来看我
Hello? Hello?

嗨?嗨?
Gents? Hello? Hello?
先生? 喂?喂?
No! There’s been a terrible mistake!
不!简直是大错特错了!
Trust me, this will turn out brilliantly.
相信我,我们会因此而成为英雄!
Hello, come on back.
喂,过来
I’ve been shanghaied!
我要被拉走服兵役了
That’s bright.
好刺眼

重点讲解

重点单词:
1、dirty
下流的,卑鄙的,肮脏的,恶劣的,暗淡的
vt. 弄脏
She still did not like the woman who had dirty fingernails.
她仍然不喜欢那个手指甲很脏的女人。
He was afraid the dog's hairs might dirty the seats.
他担心狗毛会把座椅弄脏。

2、ugly
adj. 丑陋的,邪恶的,令人厌恶的
There have been some ugly scenes.
出现了一些丑恶的场面。


3、terrible
adj. 可怕的,很糟的,令人讨厌的
adv. 很,非常
Tens of thousands more suffered terrible injuries in the world's worst industrial disaster.
还有数万人在这场世界最严重的工业灾难中受了重伤。
I was a terrible fool, you know.
你知道,我那时是个十足的傻瓜。


4、brilliantly
adv. 灿烂地,辉煌地,光亮地
It might be brilliantly successful but is it a thought leader?
或许它取得了辉煌成功,但它算是思想领袖吗?

重点短语:
1、make a difference
有影响,有关系
I volunteer because I want to not just see the world, but make a difference in it.

我做志愿者是因为我不仅想看看这个世界,我还想让它变得不同。


2、get hold of
把握,抓住,得到
He got hold of the rope,and we pulled him up.
他抓住绳子,我们把他拉了上来。

3、sign up
签约雇用,签约参加
He signed up as a flight attendant with Korean Air.
他与大韩航空公司签了约,当机乘员。

4、even though
虽然,即使
Even though away from us his spirit was still with us.
尽管离开了我们,他的灵魂还是与我们同在。


考考你:
1、当我们看到这些难看的页面时会怎么办呢?

2、在新的岗位上,我认为他能出色地融合 谷歌的技术和商业眼光。
3、他今天在银行关门前取了些钱出来。


答案下期公布:

上期答案:
1、He enlisted in the 82nd Airborne 20 years ago.
2、There's something charmingly old-fashioned about his brand of entertainment.
3、But that may not be the last Canadians hear of it.

分享到
重点单词
  • brilliantlyadv. 辉煌地,光亮地,灿烂地
  • entertainmentn. 娱乐
  • charmn. 魅力,迷人,吸引力,美貌 v. (使)陶醉,(使)
  • eliten. 精华,精锐,中坚份子
  • brandn. 商标,牌子,烙印,标记 vt. 打烙印,铭刻,加污
  • attendantadj. 伴随的 n. 服务员,侍从,伴随物,出席者
  • flightn. 飞行,航班 n. 奇思妙想,一段楼梯 n.
  • disastern. 灾难