BBC纪录片《非洲-好望角》第17集:海龟得到救赎
日期:2014-04-21 23:53

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

视频出处:

本影片片段来自《非洲》

You can't see where you're going
我看不见前进方向
because my head's glued to this viewfinder,
因为我的头和取景器是连在一起的
so I'm banging into rocks and things like that.
所以我时不时会撞上石头什么的
I'm really just trying to keep the turtle in shot.
我一直尽力让小海龟的身影保持在镜头里
Something came in then.
然后什么东西飞过来
She came in and swooped down over the water's surface.
她俯冲而下掠过水面
And you could see the kite from underwater?
你在水下能看到那只鸢吗
I could see it, I could see the shape.
能看到 能看清形状
In frame and you were running? Yep.
在你拍的镜头里 没错
Didn't take the turtle. Didn't take the turtle.
但没抓海龟 没抓海龟
Probably that's the best of both worlds,
可能这样对双方都不错
because we got our lovely underwater shot of a kite
我们在水下拍到了鸢
and the turtle gets away!
小海龟也得以逃脱了
This lucky hatchling isn't the only one.
眼前的小海龟并不是唯一的幸运儿
With the help of the village of Itsamia,
在伊兹米亚村民的帮助下
thousands more have a chance to make it to the open ocean.
数千只小海龟得以投入海洋的怀抱
It's only really local populations that can actually support
也只有当地群众才能真正支撑
and sustain this conservation work.
并长期坚持做动物保护工作
If it comes from the roots upwards,
只有从草根做起
then it's got a chance of success.
才有可能取得长久的成功

重点解释

so I'm banging into rocks and things like that.所以我时不时会撞上石头什么的

bang into撞入

I didn't expect to bang into him there.

我没料到会在那儿碰见他。

I banged into a chair and hurt my leg.

我撞到椅子上,碰伤了腿。

She came in and swooped down over the water's surface.她俯冲而下掠过水面

swoop over飞过 ... 上空

The aircraft swooped down over the buildings.

飞机俯冲到那些建筑物上方。

If it comes from the roots upwards,then it's got a chance of success.只有从草根做起才有可能取得长久的成功

come from来自; 起源于

We heard clink come from that room.

我们听到那个屋子传来叮当声。

分享到
重点单词
  • aircraftn. 飞机
  • conservationn. 保存,防止流失,守恒,保护自然资源
  • turtlen. 海龟
  • sustainvt. 承受,支持,经受,维持,认可
  • framen. 框,结构,骨架 v. 构成,把 ... 框起来,陷