位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 实习生 > 正文
实习生(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第43期:马特请求原谅
日期:2016-04-29 10:15

(单词翻译:单击)

原文赏析
Welcome back, you two.
欢迎回来 你们俩
Jules, I have something cool to show you.
朱尔斯 我要给你看个很酷的东西
Do you remember taking a customer-Service call about a bride whose bridesmaids' dresses showed up in gray,and we had the vendor remake them overnight and put them on a plane?
你还记得接的一个客户服务电话吗 关于一个新娘的 她的伴娘的裙子弄错成灰色的了 我们让卖主连夜重新重做 然后把裙子送上飞机
Yeah. Yeah. Rachel.
记得 记得 瑞秋
Check this out.
看看这个
The silk chiffon Antoinette dress.They look beautiful.
安托瓦特雪纺裙 它们太美了
Oh, and these just arrived from Mark Townsend.
哦 这些是马克·汤森寄的
Thanks.Becky? Give me Townsend's number, will you?Okay.
谢谢 贝琪 能给我汤森的电话号码好吗 好的
This is Jules.Hey, Alonzo, what's up?
我是朱尔斯 你好 阿朗佐 怎么了
Uh-Huh. Okay.Do we need that many?
嗯 嗯 好的 我们需要那么多吗
I hope I'm not too late.Don't do this for me, Jules.Please?Just do what feels right for you
.我希望我没太迟 别为我这么做 朱尔斯 拜托 就做你觉得对的
Oh, my god.哦 我天
I want to continue running my company, Matt.
我想继续管理我的公司 马特
You got to know that.
你知道的
Then do it. I don't want you to be unhappy.
那就继续做吧 我不想你不开心
I'm already unhappy.
我已经不开心了
I need to tell you something.
我需要告诉你一些事
I know.Just tell me, is it almost over?
我知道你出轨了 只要告诉我 是不是要结束了
I don't know how much longer I can...It's over.
我不知道我还能撑多久 已经结束了
I can't tell you how s-sorry and ashamed I am.I thought I could do it.
我不能告诉你我有多抱歉 多羞愧 我以为我能做到的
I thought I could be the guy that I told you I was going to be.
我以为我可以成为我向你描述的那个人
And then somewhere along the way......I thought I was losing you.
但这之中不知何时我觉得 我正在失去你
But it was actually me.I got lost.
但事实上是我 是我迷失了
It's a confusing world out there,and who I am got messed up for a minute.
是外面那个世界太令人困惑了 我一度搞得一团糟
And now I'm watching you ready to give all this up for me.
但现在我看到你准备为了我放弃这一切
I will not let that happen.
我不允许这发生
I love you, and I will do so much better if you'll let me.
我爱你 如果你愿意 我会做得更好的
Please, Jules.Let me make it right again.
拜托 朱尔斯 让我纠正这一切吧
You know what would be good?If you carried a handkerchief.
你知道什么会是好的吗 如果你带了手帕
Have you called Townsend yet?
你打给汤森了吗
Because if I've ever met anyone who doesn't need a boss,It was you.
因为如果我见过一个完全不需要上司的人 那人就是你
I was just about to call him and tell him I changed my mind.
我刚准备打给他 告诉他我改主意了
I mean, we're good here.We're gonna make it.
我觉得我们暂时不需要他了 我们可以撑过去的
I'm gonna make sure we make it.
我会确保我们能撑过去的
Good.
好的

原声视频

电影简介:

《实习生》是一部来自美国的喜剧片,这部电影讲述的是70岁高龄的本(罗伯特·德尼罗 Robert De Niro 饰)年轻时是个事业有成的商人,退休后不甘寂寞重返职场,以高龄实习生的身份加入了茱儿(安妮·海瑟薇 Anne Hathaway 饰)创办的时尚购物网站。一开始,本与公司的年轻人显得格格不入,但是性格随和的他很快 赢得了同事们的好感与信任。

本期视频:

重点讲解

讲解:
bride and groom
新娘新郎

Let's have a toast to bride and groom.
一起向新娘新郎敬杯酒。

remake sth
重新制作,改编(电影或歌曲等);重做:

'The Seven Samurai' was remade in Hollywood as 'The Magnificent Seven'.
《七武士》在好莱坞被重新制作成为《七侠荡寇志》。

show up | show sth up
(使)看得见,变得明显,显现出来:

The harsh light showed up the lines on her face.
在耀眼的光线下,她脸上的皱纹清晰可见。

check it out
察看,观察(有趣或有吸引力的人或事物):

Check out the prices at our new store!
看一看我们新商店的价格吧!

be/get lost
不知所措;一筹莫展:

We would be lost without your help.
我们没有你的帮助就会一筹莫展。

mess sb up
使心情恶劣;使精神崩溃

The accident totally messed him up.
他因为这次事故精神崩溃了。

give sth up
停止;中止;放弃;抛弃:

She didn't give up work when she had the baby.
她有孩子后并未放弃工作。

分享到