位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 实习生 > 正文
实习生(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第31期:在犹太葬礼上
日期:2016-04-08 13:22

(单词翻译:单击)

原文赏析
Really so nice of you to do this.
你能来真的太好了
Most women would have just rescheduled.
大多数人 估计会直接换个日子
Oh, not to worry. I understand.
哦 不用客气 我都理解
It was unexpected.
完全出乎意料
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
Hi. Oh. Come on in.
嗨 哦 进来坐
Oh, no, after you. Go ahead.
嗯 不 你先 进去吧
Benji, you brought a date to a funeral. Unreal.
本杰 你居然带约会对象来参加葬礼 简直不可置信
We had plans. Who knew this was gonna happen?
我们今天本来打算出去约会 谁知道能出这事
Well, how do you do? I'm Miles.
这样 你好啊 我是迈尔斯
Hello. Fiona.
你好 我是菲奥娜
I'm so sorry for your loss.
节哀顺变
Oh, thank you, dear.
哦 非常感谢 亲爱的
Wowza!
哇哦哦
I never went to a Shiva before.
我还从来没有参加过犹太服丧
The laughter was wonderful.
那个笑声 简直了
I don't think I've ever eaten more.
我觉得 我从来没有吃过那么多
I'm not even sure how I left with a box of cookies.
我还顺走了一盒曲奇他们都让我走了
Well, you were a big hit.
那又怎样 你那么受人瞩目
Giving the widow that back massage... Winning move.
给他的遗孀捏肩 简直绝了
Oh, yeah. She needed it.
那当然 她正需要那个
I definitely think it's a good idea to take all first dates to a funeral.
我正儿八经觉得第一次约会的时候去参加葬礼 是个好主意
Yeah. A real icebreaker, don't you think?
完美破除尴尬 是吧
I know you're kidding but, honestly,Who needs the strain of the dinner date?
我知道你说着玩呢 但是 说实话 谁想要约会的各种紧张感啊
And the "why aren't you married?" Conversation.
还有那莫名其妙的 你为什么不结婚呢 这种蠢对话
At our age it's not even possible to catch up.
到了我们这个年龄了 这种问题根本没法接
Well, I can do me in 10 seconds.
这样的话 我十秒钟就能说完我的概况
You ready? Yep.
你准备好了吗 嗯
Widower, one son, two grandkids.
鳏夫 独子 两个孙辈
Spent my life manufacturing phonebooks,Which no longer serve a purpose.
做了一辈子通讯簿 现在已经没有必要了
I'm currently working as an intern,Having a ball.
目前在一个公司实习 尽情享乐
And the best news is, I have a crush on a girl I met at work.
最棒的地方是 我对我工作上遇到的女孩一见钟情
I'm sorry you lost your wife.
我很抱歉你妻子不在了
Okay.Divorced.Three beautiful daughters.One grandchild, a boy, on the way.
该我了 离异 三个美貌绝伦的女儿 一个外孙 马上就要出生了
I was sick a few years back.I'm not anymore.
几年前生了一场大病 现在完全好了
I'm an in-House e-Commerce masseuse.Love my job.
我是一名电子商务内部按摩师 热爱我的工作
And I finally met a man I actually want to hang out with.
而且终于遇到了一个我愿意与之并肩携手的男子
Lucky me.
算我走运

原声视频

电影简介:

《实习生》是一部来自美国的喜剧片,这部电影讲述的是70岁高龄的本(罗伯特·德尼罗 Robert De Niro 饰)年轻时是个事业有成的商人,退休后不甘寂寞重返职场,以高龄实习生的身份加入了茱儿(安妮·海瑟薇 Anne Hathaway 饰)创办的时尚购物网站。一开始,本与公司的年轻人显得格格不入,但是性格随和的他很快 赢得了同事们的好感与信任。

本期视频:

重点讲解

reschedule sth (for / to sth)
将…改期;修改…的时间表;重新安排:
The meeting has been rescheduled for next week.
会议改期到下周举行。

After you.
您先。

I'm so sorry for your loss.
节哀顺变

get divorced
离婚

They're getting divorced.
他们要离婚了。

serve for purpose
有用处
The experiments serve no useful purpose (= are not useful).
这些实验毫无用处。

catch up with sb
产生(曾设法避免的)问题:

She was terrified that one day her past problems would catch up with her.
她十分害怕过去的问题总有一天又会来困扰她。

分享到
重点单词
  • crushv. 压碎,碾碎,压榨 n. 压碎,压榨,拥挤,迷恋
  • unexpectedadj. 想不到的,意外的
  • strainn. 紧张,拉紧,血统 v. 劳累,拉紧,过份使用
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • conversationn. 会话,谈话