位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 实习生 > 正文
实习生(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第33期:佩吉生病了
日期:2016-04-14 09:54

(单词翻译:单击)

原文赏析

What's up, kiddo?
怎么了 宝贝
I don't feel good.
我不太舒服
You don't? Do you want to sit on my lap?
不舒服吗 要不要坐到腿上来
You know, if she's sick she probably shouldn't be here.

那个 如果她病了的话 她最好别在这待着
Tough crowd, Paigey. You want to hit the road?
人来人往的 佩吉 你想回去吗
Does that mean "leave"?
是要走的意思吗
AFraid so.

是的
I spy with my little eye something... blue!
我的小眼看到了 蓝色的东西
Is it the car next to us?
是我们旁边那辆车吗
No.
不对
Is it, um, that dog leash?
嗯 是狗链子吗
No.
不对
Um, is it the sky?
嗯 是天空
Yes! You got one.
对啦 你得一分
Your turn, Ben.
到你了 本
Okay.好
Oh, I have a good one.
啊 我想到一个好的
I spy with my little eye something green.
我的小眼看到了 绿色的东西
Is it that tree?
是那棵树吗
Nope.
不是
Is it that front door?
是那个大门吗
What's kind of green.
哪种绿色啊你说的
Is it, Ben?
对吗 本
Is it that front door?
是那个大门吗
Yeah, it is, honey. Good girl.
猜对了 宝贝
Thanks so much, Ben.
太谢谢了 本
Hey, come on in the kitchen.
嘿 来厨房吧
Can I get you something before you hit the road?
你走之前想喝点什么吗
Want a cup of coffee or a bite to eat?
咖啡 还是茶
Uh, I'm good, thanks.
不用了 谢谢
Okay. How was she? She give you any trouble?
好吧 她怎么样 没给你添麻烦吧
She was perfect.
她非常乖
She wasn't feeling so great at the party, so we left early,And she just fell asleep in the car, so I let her get a nap in.
聚会上她不太舒服 所以我们就先撤了 之后她在车上睡着了 我就让她在车上睡了一会
So nice of you.
你真好

原声视频

电影简介:

《实习生》是一部来自美国的喜剧片,这部电影讲述的是70岁高龄的本(罗伯特·德尼罗 Robert De Niro 饰)年轻时是个事业有成的商人,退休后不甘寂寞重返职场,以高龄实习生的身份加入了茱儿(安妮·海瑟薇 Anne Hathaway 饰)创办的时尚购物网站。一开始,本与公司的年轻人显得格格不入,但是性格随和的他很快 赢得了同事们的好感与信任。

本期视频:

重点讲解

讲解:
介词+lap
(坐着时的)大腿部

There's only one seat so you'll have to sit on my lap.
只有一个座位,你只好坐在我腿上了。
She sat with her hands in her lap.
她双手放在大腿上坐着。

tough (on / with sb / sth)
严厉的;强硬的;无情的:

Don't be too tough on him—he was only trying to help.
别对他要求过严,他只是想帮忙。
The school takes a tough line on (= punishes severely) cheating.
学校对作弊行为的惩罚很严厉。

to take / have a nap
打个盹;小睡一会儿

I let her get a nap in.
我让她睡了一会.

trouble (with sb / sth)
问题;忧虑;困难;苦恼:

We have trouble getting staff.
我们在招聘雇员方面有困难。

hit the road / trail
出发;上路

Let's hit the road.
走吧。

dog leash
狗链

All dogs must be kept on a leash in public places.
在公共场所所有的狗必须用皮带牵住。

分享到
重点单词
  • spyn. 间谍,侦探,侦察 vt. 侦探,看到,找出 vi.
  • fell动词fall的过去式 n. 兽皮 vt. 砍伐,击倒 a
  • kitchenn. 厨房,(全套)炊具,灶间