位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 实习生 > 正文
实习生(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第32期:马蒂的生日
日期:2016-04-12 15:39

(单词翻译:单击)

原文赏析

Hey, buddy. You don't look so great.
嘿 哥们 你看起来不太妙
Yeah, I know.But believe me, I look better than I feel.

嗯 我知道 但是相信我 我的感觉更不妙
Oh, did you see the Yankees last night?
你昨晚看洋基队的比赛了吗
Oh, they were on fire. Oh, man.
看了 他们简直爆发了 棒极了
Got to get something in your stomach.Honey, honey, honey.
多少得吃点东西啊 宝贝 宝贝 宝贝
Just can you please take one bite before school?Please? Just one bite?
哪怕吃一口也行 好不好 行吗 就一口
Hey, what's with the waterworks, little one?
嘿 小宝贝 为什么哭了呢
I just told her that the sitter's gonna have to take her to Maddie's birthday party because Matt's feeling sick.
我就是告诉她说今天让保姆带她去马蒂的生日聚会 因为马特不舒服
But I don't want to go with the sitter.
但是我不想和保姆一起去
Ben?Can you take me?Please?
本 你能带我去吗 可以吗
Oh, honey?
哦 宝贝
I'm so sorry, but Ben's got to go to work today.
不好意思 但是本今天还要去上班
Jules. Come on. It'll take an hour.Let me take her.
朱尔斯 这样吧 就一个小时 让我带她去吧
I... I can't believe we're still going through this.
我 我不相信我们还在讨论这个
I'm going the right way. Please have a little trust.
我要走右边 相信我吧
But the park where the party is...Oh.Sorry, Ben. Actually, this is it.
但是聚会的那个公园在 哦 不好意思 本 实际上 我们已经到了
You're like a clone.
你就像个克隆人
Oh, boy. This looks like a nice party.
哦 天 聚会看起来不错啊
Yeah, it does.

那当然
So which one is Maddie?
哪个是马蒂
The one in the pink.
穿粉衣服的那个
Okay. The one in the pink.
好吧 穿粉衣服的
You can go sit with the other moms, okay?
你去和其他妈妈们一起坐着吧 可以吗
Okay. You want to give Maddie her present?
当然 你想把礼物送给马蒂吗
Yeah.

Okay.Have fun.
去吧 玩的开心
The other moms.
其他妈妈们
Hi. I'm Ben.
嗨 我是本
Hi. Jane. Jane.
嗨 简 这是简
And Emily. Hi, Emily.
以及艾米莉 嗨 艾米莉
I'm helping Matt and Jules out today.
今天我帮马特和朱尔斯送孩子
Oh, are you Matt's dad?
这样 你是马特的父亲吗
No, no. I work for Jules.
不是不是 我替朱尔斯工作
Oh.
这样
That's okay?
有什么问题吗
I've just heard she's, you know, kind of tough.
我只是听说她这个人有点 强硬
Tough? Jules? Sure. She's a total badass.
强硬 朱尔斯 当然了 她简直就是女强人
I guess that's how she became an internet sensation.

我猜就是因为这样她才成为网络红人
Must make you guys proud, huh?
你们已经很骄傲吧 嗯
One of your own out there every day,Crashing the glass ceiling of the tech world.
你们这些妈妈中的一人每天都走在科技世界的前沿
So, bravo, good for her. Right?
简直棒极了 真为她骄傲 对吧
Y-Yeah. No, for sure.
啊 是吧 当然了

原声视频

电影简介:

《实习生》是一部来自美国的喜剧片,这部电影讲述的是70岁高龄的本(罗伯特·德尼罗 Robert De Niro 饰)年轻时是个事业有成的商人,退休后不甘寂寞重返职场,以高龄实习生的身份加入了茱儿(安妮·海瑟薇 Anne Hathaway 饰)创办的时尚购物网站。一开始,本与公司的年轻人显得格格不入,但是性格随和的他很快 赢得了同事们的好感与信任。

本期视频:


重点讲解


讲解:
fire短语
be / come under fire
受到严厉批评;遭到猛烈批判:

The health minister has come under fire from all sides.
卫生部长受到来自各方的责难。

hang / hold fire
(使行动)延迟;(使)迟缓:

The project had hung fire for several years for lack of funds.
这个项目因缺少资金耽搁了好几年。

on fire
火辣辣;火烧火燎的:

He couldn't breathe. His chest was on fire.
他无法呼吸。他的胸部火辣辣地疼痛。

turn on the waterworks
开始哭鼻子(尤指为博得同情或引人注目)

The baby started to turning on her waterworks.孩子开始哭了起来。

go through
执行某行动;实行某方法;履行某程序:

Certain formalities have to be gone through before you can emigrate.
必须办理一定的手续方能移居他国。

sensation
轰动;引起轰动的人(或事物):

News of his arrest caused a sensation.
他被捕的消息引起了轰动。
The band became a sensation overnight.
一夜之间,这支乐队名声大振。

glass ceiling
无形限制,无形顶障(妇女等在职务升迁上遇到的无形障碍)

One of your own out there every day,Crashing the glass ceiling of the tech world.
你们这些妈妈中的一人每天都走在冲破限制对女性的无形障碍

分享到
重点单词
  • certainadj. 确定的,必然的,特定的 pron. 某几个,某
  • ceilingn. 天花板,上限
  • sensationn. 感觉,感知力,激动,轰动
  • bandn. 带,箍,波段 n. 队,一群,乐队 v. 绑扎 v
  • emigratev. 移居,移民
  • arrestvt. 逮捕,拘留 n. 逮捕,拘留 vt. 阻止
  • overnightn. 前晚 adj. 通宵的,晚上的,前夜的 adv.
  • fundsn. 基金;资金,现金(fund的复数) v. 提供资金