位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 实习生 > 正文
实习生(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第37期:酒店深夜虚惊
日期:2016-04-20 09:34

(单词翻译:单击)

原文赏析

Jules? Yeah.
朱尔斯 嗯
You hear that? Uh-Huh. I hear it. I'm up.
你听到了吗 嗯 我听到了 我醒着
Are you okay?
你还好吗
This alarm going off Is not a good omen about this guy.
火警响绝对不是一个好兆头
It's a sign, Ben. Oh, I'm pretty sure it's not.
这是个预兆 本 哦 我确定这不是
So you haven't taken a xanax, yet?
你还没吃你的阿普唑仓吗
You told me to wait a few hours.
你让我等几个小时再吃的
You travel with your own robe?
你带着自己的浴袍旅行
Yeah.
是的
Ladies and gentlemen,A smoke alarm went off in one of the rooms,But the problem has been taken care of.
女士们 先生们 一个房间里的烟雾警报被触发了 但已经被解决了
Our sincerest apologies.
我们真诚感到抱歉
Oh, yeah. 100 people, 2 elevators.
哦 太好了 100人才2部电梯
Definitely a sign.
绝对是个预兆
Well, thanks for escorting me back.
谢谢你送我回来
Mm-Hmm.
嗯嗯
You want to see my room?
你想看看我的房间吗
Oh, nice.
哦 挺好的
I mean, do you actually want to come in?
我是说 你不想进来吗
I have a tea kettle. We could have tea or...

我有个烧水壶 我们可以喝个茶或者
I'm ridiculously nervous about tomorrow.
我对明天太紧张了
You can lie down.
你可以躺下来
I know you're tired. I'll sit in the chair.
我知道你很累了 我就坐椅子上
Here you go.
给你
I thought you were gonna sit in a chair?
我以为你要坐椅子上的
Please let me be here. I need to lie down, too.
就让我呆这儿吧 我也需要躺一下
We don't have to talk about work or anything.
我们不用谈论工作之类的
All right. What should we talk about?
好吧 那我们说些什么

原声视频

电影简介:

《实习生》是一部来自美国的喜剧片,这部电影讲述的是70岁高龄的本(罗伯特·德尼罗 Robert De Niro 饰)年轻时是个事业有成的商人,退休后不甘寂寞重返职场,以高龄实习生的身份加入了茱儿(安妮·海瑟薇 Anne Hathaway 饰)创办的时尚购物网站。一开始,本与公司的年轻人显得格格不入,但是性格随和的他很快 赢得了同事们的好感与信任。

本期视频:


重点讲解

讲解:
go off
(警报器等)突然发出巨响

The alram is going off due to the fire.
起火了,警报器发出巨响。

omen (for sth)
预兆;前兆;征兆

a good / bad omen 吉祥的/不祥的预兆
The omens for their future success are not good.
他们未来成功的预兆不祥。

raise the alarm
提高警觉

I hammered on all the doors to raise the alarm.
我敲打所有的门让大家警觉。

escort sb
护卫;护送:
The President arrived, escorted by twelve soldiers.
总统在十二名衞兵的护送下到达。

apologize (to sb) (for sth)
道歉;谢罪:

Why should I apologize?
我为什么要道歉?


分享到
重点单词
  • apologizevi. 道歉,谢罪
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,