位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 实习生 > 正文
实习生(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第34期:首席执行官
日期:2016-04-15 14:32

(单词翻译:单击)

原文赏析

You seem like you're feeling more with it.
你看起来好多了
Oh, yeah. Yeah. Um...I guess I just needed a little downtime.
哦 是 是的 嗯 我猜我只是需要一些休息时间
You know, or maybe I wasn't even that sick, I don't know.
或者 我其实根本病得没那么重 我不知道
Hey, Ben, I got something I wanted to ask.
嘿 本 我想问个事儿
What's your whole take on the CEO thing?
你对首席执行官这事怎么想的
I mean, you're more on the inside than I am.
你比我看得更清楚一点
I know Jules is trying to do right by everybody...The investors.The company.You.
我知道朱尔斯想让所有人都满意 投资者啦 公司啦 包括你
She's got a lot on her shoulders.
她给自己揽了太多
The pressure is unbelievable.
那压力简直不敢想象
Am I wrong that I want it to happen?
我想让那事发生 我错了吗
I mean, I-I want what she wants,But you know what it's like around here.
我是说 我想要她想要的 但是 你是知道这里是怎么回事的
We don't see her enough, and maybe this can fix that.
我们见她见得不够多 也许这能弥补上一点
A CEO's gonna fix what's going on here, Matt?
一个首席能弥补上这里的事吗 马特
Whatever she decides, I just... I want it to be good for her.
无论她的决定是什么 我 我只希望那是对她好的
I want her to be happy.
我希望她能开心
Of course.She deserves that.
当然 她值得开心
Yeah, she does deserve it.
是 她的确值得

原声视频

电影简介:

《实习生》是一部来自美国的喜剧片,这部电影讲述的是70岁高龄的本(罗伯特·德尼罗 Robert De Niro 饰)年轻时是个事业有成的商人,退休后不甘寂寞重返职场,以高龄实习生的身份加入了茱儿(安妮·海瑟薇 Anne Hathaway 饰)创办的时尚购物网站。一开始,本与公司的年轻人显得格格不入,但是性格随和的他很快 赢得了同事们的好感与信任。

本期视频:


重点讲解

讲解:
a little downtime
停工;休息:
Everyone needs a little downtime.
大家都需要休息一下。

take on sth
看法;意见:
What's his take on the plan?
他对这项计划有什么意见?

shoulder sth
承担;担负:
women who shoulder the double burden of childcare and full-time work
既抚养孩子又做全职工作,承担着双重负担的妇女

deserve sth
值得;应得;应受
You deserve a rest after all that hard work.
辛苦劳累那么久,你该休息一下了。

分享到
重点单词
  • pressuren. 压力,压强,压迫 v. 施压
  • deservevi. 应该得到 vt. 应受,值得
  • shouldern. 肩膀,肩部 v. 扛,肩负,承担,(用肩)推挤