位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 实习生 > 正文
实习生(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第39期:该如何收场
日期:2016-04-25 09:31

(单词翻译:单击)

原文赏析
Wait a minute. You know about this?
等会儿 你知道这事了
What does that mean?
什么意思
Wait, you know about this?
等等 你知道
I saw them together.
我看见他们在一起
Oh, my god. When?
苍天 什么时候的事
Yesterday.I'm... I'm sorry.I mean, it was an accident that I saw them, but I did.
昨天 我 我很遗憾我是不小心撞到他们在一起的 但我还是看见了
Yesterday.Then it is still going on
.昨天 那他们还在一起啊
How long have you known?
你知道多久了
For like 18 days.
差不多18天吧
She's a mom at Paige's school.
她是佩吉她们学校的一个妈妈
It's still so hard for me to grasp.
我还是觉得很难相信
I-I was in the kitchen making sandwiches,And his phone was there.
我正在厨房做三明治呢 然后他手机就放在那里
He was upstairs with Paige,And h-he was getting all these text messages.
他和佩吉在楼上 然后他收到好多短信
And I don't know why, but I read them.
我也不知道为什么 但我就看了眼
It was not good.
很不妙
Does he know you know?
他知道你已经知道了吗
No.Cause, honestly, I'm... I'm not ready...to deal with it.
不 因为 说实话 我 我还没做好准备来处理这事
I would like to be a little less devastated,If that is possible.
如果可能的话我想让自己看起来不那么崩溃
It's classic, though, isn't it?
太典型了 对吗
The successful wife.The husband feels like his manhood is threatened,So he acts out.
一个成功的妻子 丈夫觉得自己的男子气概收到威胁了 所以他就偷腥去了
Girlfriend, I guess, makes him feel more like a man.
女朋友 我猜 能让他觉得自己更男人一点
Sometimes I'm not sure I know how to do that.
有时 我不确定我该怎么做
Hold on, hold on, hold on. Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
打住 打住 等会 等会
You're not actually taking the rap for any of this, are you?
你不会真的准备要忏悔什么的 是吗
No! No, no.He is the one doing something wrong.
不 不 不 他是做错的那个
I get that.Monogam-ish is not what I'm after.
我懂 一夫一妻单配之类的 并不是我追求的
I- I'm just... I'm taking a sec...and I'm hoping that it's just a horrible lapse in judgment And not, like, love.
我只是 我只是需要一些时间 而且我希望那只是他的一时判断失误 而不是爱
And once he moves through this,We will eventually be able to be okay again.
等他想通以后 我们之间就又会变好的
What do you think about that?
你觉得呢

原声视频

电影简介:

《实习生》是一部来自美国的喜剧片,这部电影讲述的是70岁高龄的本(罗伯特·德尼罗 Robert De Niro 饰)年轻时是个事业有成的商人,退休后不甘寂寞重返职场,以高龄实习生的身份加入了茱儿(安妮·海瑟薇 Anne Hathaway 饰)创办的时尚购物网站。一开始,本与公司的年轻人显得格格不入,但是性格随和的他很快 赢得了同事们的好感与信任。

本期视频:


重点讲解


讲解:
by accident
偶然;意外地
We met by accident at the airport.
我们在机场不期而遇。

go on
(情况、形势)继续下去,持续:

This cannot be allowed to go on.
决不允许这种情况继续下去。

grasp sth
理解;领会;领悟;明白:

They failed to grasp the importance of his words.
他们没有理解他的话的重要性。

deal with sb
对付;应付;对待

She is used to dealing with all kinds of people in her job.
她已习惯于和工作中遇到的各种各样的人打交道。

take the rap (for sb / sth)
(无辜)受罚;背黑锅

She was prepared to take the rap for the shoplifting, though it had been her sister's idea.
尽管在商店偷东西是她妹妹的主意,可她甘愿为此受罚。

分享到
重点单词
  • devastatedadj. 毁坏的;极为震惊的 v. 毁坏;摧毁(deva
  • judgmentn. 裁判,宣告,该判决书
  • classicn. 古典作品,杰作,第一流艺术家 adj. 第一流的,
  • kitchenn. 厨房,(全套)炊具,灶间
  • eventuallyadv. 终于,最后
  • lapsen. 过失,流逝,失效,抛弃信仰,间隔 vi. 堕落,停
  • dealingn. 经营方法,行为态度 (复数)dealings:商务