位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 实习生 > 正文
实习生(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第36期:飞机上的轻松一刻
日期:2016-04-19 09:28

(单词翻译:单击)

原文赏析
Okay, seriously?Ben, what is it?
好了 说真的 本 怎么了
You know, I'm a sensitive man.People don't think that about me.
我是个敏感的人 但人们并不这么看我
I don't look it, but I am.Under all this man stuff that you so admire... Mm-Hmm....I'm just a big bowl of mush.

我看着不像 但我的确很敏感 在你如此崇拜的表象之下 嗯嗯 我只是一团糟而已
I know that.
我知道
Okay.
好吧
That's it?That's what 24 hours of crazy comes to?That you're a sensitive bowl of mush?
说完了 这就是为什么那24小时你神经兮兮的理由 就因为你是敏感兮兮的一团糟吗
Jules.
朱尔斯
Ben.

Jules, what are we doing here?
朱尔斯 我们在这儿干嘛呢
We got the day off. We're traveling in first-Class.
我们今天休息呢 我们坐头等舱
Let's at least have a little fun.
让我们至少有一点点乐趣吧
Now, that, I can do.
这个 我可以
Ladies and gentlemen, as we start our descent,
女士们 先生们 飞机即将降落
Please make sure your seat backs and tray tables are in their full, upright positions
请确保您的座位调整到正常位置 小桌板已经收起关好
And all carryon luggage is stowed under the seat in front of you.
所有行李已放置在您前方座位下方
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah.Just thinking, tomorrow I meet the guy who may become my boss, kind of.
是的 我只是在想 明天我就会见到那个人了 那个会变成我上司的人
I mean a lot of people have bosses, right?Most people have bosses.
有很多人都有上司 对吧 大多数人都有上司
Jules, it's simple. If you think Townsend is gonna be good for you and good for the company, then do it.And if not...
朱尔斯 这很简单 如果你认为汤森对你来说能帮助到你 而且对公司也有帮助 那就去做吧 如果不的话
exactly.Just because I came all way here...right. Doesn't mean anything.
就是啊 就因为我大老远来了 对 并不意味着什么
I agree.
我同意
Do you think I can take a xanax if I had two glasses of wine an hour ago?
你觉得我能吃颗阿普唑仑吗 如果我一小时前已经喝了两杯葡萄酒了
Well, I'd wait another couple hours.It's a thing I do before I land. We're good now.
好吧 那我再等几个小时再吃 我着陆之前都这么做 没事了

原声视频

电影简介:

《实习生》是一部来自美国的喜剧片,这部电影讲述的是70岁高龄的本(罗伯特·德尼罗 Robert De Niro 饰)年轻时是个事业有成的商人,退休后不甘寂寞重返职场,以高龄实习生的身份加入了茱儿(安妮·海瑟薇 Anne Hathaway 饰)创办的时尚购物网站。一开始,本与公司的年轻人显得格格不入,但是性格随和的他很快 赢得了同事们的好感与信任。

本期视频:


重点讲解


讲解:
sensitive (to sth)
体贴的;体恤的;善解人意的:

She is very sensitive to other people's feelings.
她很能体谅他人的感情。

admire sb / sth (for sth) | ~ sb (for doing sth)
钦佩;赞赏;仰慕:

I really admire your enthusiasm.
我确实钦佩你的热情。

be off
下班;休息:

She's off today.
她今天休假。

begin to descent
下降;下倾:

The plane began its descent to Heathrow.
飞机开始向希思罗机场降落。

分享到
重点单词
  • uprightadj. 正直的,诚实的,合乎正道的
  • enthusiasmn. 热情,热心;热衷的事物
  • sensitiveadj. 敏感的,灵敏的,易受伤害的,感光的,善解人意的
  • planeadj. 平的,与飞机有关的 n. 飞机,水平,水准,刨
  • bowln. 碗,碗状物,季后赛,圆形露天剧场 v. 打保龄球,
  • luggagen. 行李