位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 实习生 > 正文
实习生(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第40期:朱尔斯的哭诉
日期:2016-04-26 09:30

(单词翻译:单击)

原文赏析
Clearly you don't think that's a possible thing.
显然 你不认为是可能的
It... It would be unusual.
那 那会很不寻常的
I get that.I get not everybody could do that, but...everybody's not us.
我懂 我知道不是每个人都会那么做 但是那些人不是我们
I have faith in us because...I believe he still loves me.
我对我们有信心因为我坚信他还是爱我的
And, you know, we've been going through so much that...god, I wish your expressions weren't so transparent.
而且 你知道的 我们已经经历了很多 天哪 我真希望你的表情能别那么明显
Some couples do survive these things, you know.I googled it..."Staying together after the affair."And a lot of couples, I mean, a lot stay together.
有些情侣是能在这些事后存活下来的 我谷歌过的 出轨之后仍能在一起 而且很多情侣 我是说 很多 都依然在一起
And anyway, there is something to be said About moving through it And focusing on us and not on the affair.
而且 不管如何 总有说能熬过这一切的 只要多把关注点放到我们自己身上 而且不是出轨这件事上
I don't want to give up on him.
我不想放弃他
I know him, and I know he knows better.
我了解他 我知道他懂得什么是更好的
But I am only human,And I am so mad at him.
但我只是个普通人啊 我又这么生他的气
You know, so much has happened to us so fast.
太多太多事发生在我们之间了
I think...Part of me was even expecting this.
我认为一部分我其实就盼着这样的事发生呢
Like, you know, he was the more successful one When we started out. No, I didn't know that.
比如 他是事业上更成功的那一方当我们开始的时候 我并不知道这个
Yeah, he was. He was a rising star.
是的 他曾经是 他曾经是新星呢
And he bowed out so that I could do this.
然后 他辞职了 为了让我可以干番事业
He was amazing.It was all his idea.
他真的很棒 这都是他的主意
I'm sure that's why I'm even considering This whole CEO thing,Thinking maybe someone else coming in Will help me get my life back on track.
我想 这是为什么我开始考虑过这个首席执行官的事 想着某一个人会进来 帮助让我找回原先的生活
Okay, that... That's it.
好了 没了
I hate to be the feminist here, between the two of us,But you should be able to have a huge career and be who you are Without having to accept that your husband is having an affair As some kind of payback.
我不想在我们俩之间做支持女权的那个 但你应该拥有一个好的职业 做你自己 别就认为你丈夫出轨是对你的报复
Right on.
说得好
I mean it.
我是说真的
Me, too.
我也是
But such is life, my friend.
但这就是生活 朋友
No, it isn't. Not always.
不 这不是 至少不会一直这样
And I'm not so sure I'd be so forgiving.
而且 我不能确定我能做到那么宽容
I am not so forgiving.I'm saying that I could potentially be forgiving.
我并不宽容 我是说 我可能可以做个宽容的人
But don't think that I don't feel what's going on here.It's crushing.
但我不认为我能不为所发生的事触动 太心碎了
And when I think of Paige...
而且一旦我想到佩吉
oh, don't.
哦 别
Also, if we got divorced, he'd remarry.
而且 如果我们离婚了 他会再结婚的
Maybe not to this girl, but someone.
可能不是和这个女的 但一定会结的
And we both know I'm not easy.
我们都知道我并不好搞
So I could be, like, single forever, which means that...forgive me, but this does Keep me up in the middle of the night.Oh.
所以 我可能 就 永远单身了 那就意味着 原谅我 但这一直让我在大晚上睡不着 哦
What?
什么
That I don't want to be buried alone.
我不想一个人孤孤单单地埋葬
Paige'll be with her husband,And Matt'll be with his new family,And I will be buried with strangers.
佩吉会和她地丈夫一起 而马特会和他的新家庭一起 而我却会和陌生人葬在一起
I will buried in the strangers singles section of the cemetery.
我会被葬在墓园的单身陌生人区
Not that that is a reason to stay together.
不是说这是一个我们呆在一起的理由
But it's just, you know, a scary sidebar.
但 就 这是个可怕的附带结局
Let's take that one off your plate right now.You can be buried with me and Molly.I happen to have space, okay?
先暂时别想这事先 你可以和我还有莫莉葬在一起啊 我正好有空位 好吗
Oh.Thank you so much. That is...and to think I didn't even want to hire you.
哦 谢谢 那真是 而且一想到 我原先都不想聘用你
The one time I don't have my hanky.
唯一一次我手帕没在我身边
You want to...watch TV?Just for a few minutes?
你想看电视吗 就一会儿
Yeah, sure, I would.
哦 好呀 看吧

原声视频

电影简介:

《实习生》是一部来自美国的喜剧片,这部电影讲述的是70岁高龄的本(罗伯特·德尼罗 Robert De Niro 饰)年轻时是个事业有成的商人,退休后不甘寂寞重返职场,以高龄实习生的身份加入了茱儿(安妮·海瑟薇 Anne Hathaway 饰)创办的时尚购物网站。一开始,本与公司的年轻人显得格格不入,但是性格随和的他很快 赢得了同事们的好感与信任。

本期视频:


重点讲解


讲解:
faith (in sb / sth)
信任;相信;信心:

I have great faith in you—I know you'll do well.
我对你有信心——我知道你会干好的。

transparent + 名词
易识破的;易看穿的;显而易见的

Am I that transparent (= are my intentions that obvious) ?
我就那么没有城府?

survive (from sth) | ~ (on sth) | ~ (as sth)
生存;存活;继续存在:

She was the last surviving member of the family.
她是这家人中仅存的一员。

have an affair with sb
(尤指已婚男女的)私通,风流韵事:

She is having an affair with her boss.
她跟老板有暧昧关系。

forgiving (of sth)
宽宏大量的;宽容的:

She had not inherited her mother's forgiving nature.
她没有承袭她母亲的宽厚天性。

right on
(表示明确的赞同或鼓励)完全正确

Right on.I agree with your point.
正确。我很赞同。

payback
报偿;回报:

His victory was seen as payback for all the hard work he'd put in during training.
他的胜利被视为训练期间所有辛苦的回报。

分享到
重点单词
  • survivevt. 比 ... 活得长,幸免于难,艰难度过 vi.
  • obviousadj. 明显的,显然的
  • unusualadj. 不平常的,异常的
  • trackn. 小路,跑道,踪迹,轨道,乐曲 v. 跟踪,追踪
  • transparentadj. 透明的,明显的,清晰的
  • potentiallyadv. 潜在地
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • feministn. 女权主义者 adj. 主张男女平等的,女权主义的