位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 实习生 > 正文
实习生(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第42期:本鼓励朱尔斯
日期:2016-04-28 09:07

(单词翻译:单击)

原文赏析
Hey!

Hi.

Wait, you live here?
等会 你住这儿
Yeah, Ben's been putting me up until I can find a place.Oh, should I let him know that you're here?
是啊 本让我住这里 直到我找到住的地方 哦 那我要告诉他你在这儿吗
That's okay. I'll ring.
没事的 我按门铃就好了
Okay.
好的
Fiona?!
菲奥娜
Jules!Come on in.
朱尔斯 快进来
I'm just on my way to work.
我正准备去上班呢
Ben's right in here.
本在这儿呢
I'll let you two talk.
你们俩聊
See you. Mm-Hmm.
回见 嗯嗯
Hi.

Wow.You and Fiona, huh? Who knew.
哇 你和菲奥娜 啊 谁会知道呢
She's a great gal.
她是个好女孩
She surprised me last night. She brought over dinner.It's brand-New.
昨晚她给了我个惊喜 她带了晚餐来 我们刚开始呢
Congratulations. I love her.
恭喜你 我很喜欢她
Yeah.
是啊
So, I was ready kind of early this morning, since about 4:00,and Matt and Paige left an hour ago for a field trip so I thought I'd come by. I hope that's okay.
我今早 大概从4点开始 就准备好了 马特和佩吉一个小时前走了 公路旅行 所以我觉得我应该过来一下 我希望这没什么问题
Yeah.
当然
I just wanted to say...I slept on it.
我只是想说 我又想了想
I haven't called Townsend yet, but...I still feel like it's the right thing to do.
我还没打电话给汤森 但我还是觉得这是个正确的决定
Well...I didn't sleep so well myself.
好吧 我自己没怎么睡好
Over this?
就因为这事
You remember the day I drove you to the warehouse?
你还记得我载你去仓库的那天吗
You were giving me the wrong directions and all that?
你给我指了错的方向之类之类的
Yeah. I remember.
是 我记得
Okay, well, I stood in the back,and I watched you show the workers how to fold and box the clothes.
好 嗯 我站在你身后看着你教那些工人 如果折衣服再包装它们
I knew then that was why ATF was a success.
那时候我就知道 为什么ATF会成功
No one else is ever gonna have that kind of commitment to your company, Jules.
没其他人会像你一样如此对公司上心了 朱尔斯
To me, it's pretty simple.
对我来说 这很简单
About the fit needs you, and if you don't mind me saying,you need it.
正好合身 需要你 如果你不介意我说的话 你需要它
Someone may come in with more experience than you,but they're never gonna know what you know.
可能会有比你更有经验的人进来 但他们永远不会知晓你了解的一切
I never had anything like this in my life.Not many people do.
我这一生从没没有过像这样的事 不是很多人会有的
This big, beautiful, exciting thing that you created.It's a dream, isn't it?
你创造的这种巨大 美丽 令人激动的东西 这就是梦想 不是吗
And you're gonna give that up in the hopes that your husband will stop having an affair?
而你却要放弃它 就为了希望你的丈夫能够不再出轨
I don't see how that adds up.
我不明白这怎么能持平呢
You should feel nothing but great about what you've done.
你应该为你自己所做到的感到骄傲
And I'd hate to see you let anyone take that away from you.
而我非常讨厌看到你让别人就这么拿走你的成果
I guess you came over here because you wanted to hear some of this.
我猜你来这就是想听到这些话
Yes.And maybe also because you're my...intern..
是的 而且 也许 也是因为 你是我的实习生
Well, I was gonna say intern/best friend.
好吧 我本来打算说 实习生加好朋友的
But there's no need to get all sentimental about it even though we could potentially be buried together.
但 我们不需要弄得太感性了 虽然 我们很可能会葬在一起
Can't get closer than that.
不能比那样更亲近了
It's moments like this when you need someone you know you can count on.So thank you.
像这种时候 就是当你需要你能依靠的人 所以 谢谢
I like your house so much by the way.
另外 我超级喜欢你的房子
Thanks.
谢了
So?
那么
Shall we?
能走了吗
Okay.
好的

原声视频

电影简介:

《实习生》是一部来自美国的喜剧片,这部电影讲述的是70岁高龄的本(罗伯特·德尼罗 Robert De Niro 饰)年轻时是个事业有成的商人,退休后不甘寂寞重返职场,以高龄实习生的身份加入了茱儿(安妮·海瑟薇 Anne Hathaway 饰)创办的时尚购物网站。一开始,本与公司的年轻人显得格格不入,但是性格随和的他很快 赢得了同事们的好感与信任。

本期视频:


重点讲解

讲解:
put sb up
留某人住在家中:

We can put you up for the night.
今晚我们可以留你过夜。

fold sth (up) | ~ sth (back, down, over, etc.)
摺叠,对摺(纸、织物等):

He folded the map up and put it in his pocket.
他把地图摺叠起来,放进了口袋。

sleep on sth
把…留待第二天决定;把…拖延到第二天再说:

Could I sleep on it and let you know tomorrow?
能不能让我晚上考虑考虑,明天答覆你?

bring sb / sth (with you) | ~ sth (for sb) | ~ (sb) sth
带…到某处;带来;取来:

Don't forget to bring your books with you.
别忘了把书带来。

come by
(为看望某人)作短暂拜访:

She came by the house.
她来住所看了一下。

brand new
全新的;崭新的:

She bought her car brand new.
她买的汽车是全新的。

分享到
重点单词
  • commitmentn. 承诺,保证; 确定,实行
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • foldn. 折层,折痕 vt. 折叠,包,交叉,拥抱 vi.
  • potentiallyadv. 潜在地
  • sentimentaladj. 感伤性的,感情脆弱的
  • warehousen. 仓库 vt. 存入仓库
  • brandn. 商标,牌子,烙印,标记 vt. 打烙印,铭刻,加污