听电影《缘分天注定》学英语第24期:更改蜜月行程
日期:2012-12-26 19:39

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏


It'll be fine. It'll be fine.Tell him about the feast.
放心好了,我会提议加上设宴招待那一幕。 
What's going on? I lost my keys yesterday.
什么事?我昨天遗失了钥匙。
Oh, that's a drag. And I've just found them in the freezer.
那可麻烦,后来在冰箱内找到。  
I don't get it. Is that a joke?
开玩笑?  
No, Lars, it's not a joke.
不是开玩笑。  
It's the wedding plans and the tour and my patients.
婚礼、巡回演出、我的病人。  
It's just a bit too much to deal with.
我应付不过来。  
Okay, Sara, look. We're leaving for Toronto in the morning,
早上我们就要去多伦多。
so don't fall apart on me now. I know, I know, I know.
不要崩溃。  
And that's why I think I need a little break.
明白,所以我想分开一下。
What do you mean, a little break?
什么意思,分开?  
I just mean a weekend away to recharge my batteries and clear my head.

去充一充电,提一提神。  
Hey, this has nothing to do with the other night.
不是因为你更改蜜月行程。  
I just need this. I need it for me.
而是因为我自己有这个需要。  
But I won't go unless you say it's okay.
不过,你同意我才走开。 
It's okay. Thank you.
我同意,谢谢。

妙语佳句
1.feast
vt. 享受;款待,宴请
n. 筵席,宴会;节日
vi. 享受;参加宴会
All our words are but crumbs that fall down from the feast of the mind.
我们的一切字句,都是从心思的筵席上散落下来的残屑。
2.deal with
处理;涉及;做生意
I'd like to tranquilly deal with the problems between us, even though I don't fear to hassle with you.
尽管我并不害怕与你争斗,可我愿意与你平静地处理我们之间的问题。
3.fall apart
崩溃;土崩瓦解;破碎
Everyone in the financial sector, regardless of where you work, is constantly told both that this is our fault, and that we have to work as hard as possible, otherwise the nation will fall apart.
金融领域的每一个人,无论在哪里工作,都会不断地对彼此说,这都是我们的错,因此我们要竭尽所能努力工作,否则的话,国家就会土崩瓦解。
4.recharge
vt. 再充电;再袭击;再控告
n. 再袭击;再装填
vi. 再袭击
Imagine if these devices could recharge simply by being in your home.
想象一下要是这些设备只需在家里就可以充电…。
考考你
翻译
1.我应付不过来。  
2.我需要一周去充一充电,提一提神。 
上期答案
1.You don't think he looks like he hates the music?
2.Why don't they ask me to stay in the village and have a feast?

分享到
重点单词
  • constantlyadv. 不断地,经常地
  • faultn. 缺点,过失,故障,毛病,过错,[地]断层 vt.