听电影《缘分天注定》学英语第02期:找一份礼物给女友
日期:2012-11-05 12:34

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

One pair of gloves for two people?
一对手套,送两个人? 
This is hard to explain. Try.  
一言难尽,即管说来听。  
All right. Go ahead.
好吧,你说。  
Oh. Uh, well, he is at the present time my boyfriend.
他目前是我的男友。  
But in 18 months...
不过,十八个月后…  
After the operation...
动完手术…  
He will be...She will be...
他会,由男变女。  
My girlfriend. Do you understand?
成为我的女友。明未?  
That didn't really work out.
不相信?   
No, but Merry Christmas anyway. Thank you very much.
不相信,圣诞快乐吧,多谢。
Well, you earned these. That was quick on your feet.
你够急智,理所应得。 
Thanks. It was a team effort. Yeah, it was. It was.
哪里,全靠你拍档,对。 
I don't know how to thank you. Well...
不知道怎样多谢你。  
Ah, well. They're ready for you guys.
真的是你们的。
Thank you.
谢谢。   
I don't know what you said to that guy makes any sense.
我们车大炮车得离谱。 
But I think we scared the be jesus out of him. You were pretty fierce.
不过有用,把他吓走。  
This will work, though. This is quite a coffee.
你够恶死,喝咖啡喝出奶昔。  
But I'm serious about the check. It's the least I can do.
一定要让我请客。  
Well, thank you, but, see,
谢谢,不过这一来。 
now I have to go find something else for my girlfriend.
我要另找一份礼物给女友。 
Oh, they were for your girlfriend. Yes, they were.
你打算买给女友? 
Oh, I can't accept them then. Well, you have to.
我怎能接受? 你一定要接受。  
Otherwise you won't treat. Really.
否则你不能请客。
Let me tell you something. This is the ultimate blend to drink.
奶昔确实好味。

妙语佳句
1.at the present
目前;当前;在眼前
The Left Opposition may turn out to be too weak to direct events in the interests of the proletariat at the present stage.
左派反对党在目前的态势下可能会因为太弱小而不能引导事情向着有利于无产阶级的方向发展。
2.make sense
有意义;讲得通;言之有理
If you have a lot of content or a lot of visitors, it makes sense to simplify your site and reduce your file sizes.
如果你的站点有很多的内容或大量访客,简化你的站点,减少你站点文件的大小是一件有意义的事情。
3.fierce
凶猛的;猛烈的;暴躁的
This, they say, is partly because the competition to provide credit is so fierce, however cheap it is.
他们说,这部分是因为提供贷款的竞争是如此激烈,尽管它们非常便宜。
4.ultimate
adj. 最终的;极限的;根本的
n. 终极;根本;基本原则
Therefore, for every solution for a symptom, there should be one or more directives that contribute to the ultimate solution.
因此,对症状的每一个解决方案,都应该有促成最终解决方案的一个或多个指示。
考考你
翻译
1.不过有用,把他吓走。  
2.我要另找一份礼物给女友。
上期答案
1.They're just sort of hanging there sleeping with their little price tag on.
2.These were meant to be a very special gift for someone.

分享到
重点单词
  • competitionn. 比赛,竞争,竞赛
  • contributevt. 捐助,投稿 vi. 投稿,贡献,是原因之一
  • simplifyv. 简化,使单纯 vt. 简化
  • symptomn. 症状,征兆
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • solutionn. 解答,解决办法,溶解,溶液
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • ultimaten. 终极,根本,精华 adj. 终极的,根本的,极限的
  • blendv. 混合 n. 混合物
  • creditn. 信用,荣誉,贷款,学分,赞扬,赊欠,贷方 (复)c