电影《美丽心灵》第27期:我已经习惯幻觉了
日期:2012-11-15 20:53

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

A classroom with 50 students
一班五十个学生
can be daunting for anyone.
任何人都会望而生畏的
John, besides, you're a terrible teacher.
约翰 再说了 你也不是个好老师
I'm an acquired taste, Martin.
有深度的人才懂得欣赏我 马丁
I was hoping there still might be something I could contribute.
我希望能有贡献的机会
What about the...
那...
Well, you know.
那个 其实你也知道
Are they gone?
他们消失了吗?
No, they're not gone.
不 他们仍在这里
And maybe they never will be.
也许永远不会消失
But I've gotten used to ignoring them
但是我已习惯不理会他们
and I think as a result they've kind of given up on me.
而他们也有点儿想放弃我
You think that's what it's like with
你以为我们的梦
all our dreams and our nightmares, Martin?
以及恶梦就是 这样的吗 马丁?
You've got to keep feeding them for them to stay alive?
不停的饲养他们 让他们活者?
John, they... haunt you, though.
约翰 可是 他们 经常困扰你
They're my past, Martin. Everybody's haunted by their past.
他们是我的过去 其实每个人都被过去所缠绕
Well, good-bye.
再见啦
John, I'll talk to the department.
我会和学校谈的
Maybe in the spring.
也许春季就能开始

重点解释

妙语佳句:

I think as a result they've kind of given up on me.而他们也有点儿想放弃我

kind of:有点儿

I wish you wouldn't look down on this kind of work.

我希望你不要看不起这种工作。

This kind of medicine is special for gripes.

这种药专治肚子痛。

give up:放弃, 抛弃

In any case he can not give up it.

他无论如何不会放弃它。

The priest persuaded him to give up his bad habit.

牧师劝他放弃坏习惯。

You've got to keep feeding them for them to stay alive?不停的饲养他们,让他们活者?

alive:活着的

alive属于表语形容词,不能说very alive,只能说much alive或very much alive(后者比前者使用更普遍),等同于alive的定语形容词是living或live;

Are your grandparents still alive?

你的祖父母还在世吗?

He went off to the war never to return alive.

他去参加战争,没能活着回来。

考考你:

他们也有点儿想放弃我。

我希望能有贡献的机会。

上期答案:

This is the important thing about actually focusing in and comprehending the area that you're dealing with.
Let me go back to what you were doing before.

分享到
重点单词
  • dealingn. 经营方法,行为态度 (复数)dealings:商务
  • dauntingadj. 令人畏惧的
  • contributevt. 捐助,投稿 vi. 投稿,贡献,是原因之一
  • hauntn. 常到的地方 vt. 常到,缠住,出没(像鬼魂一样)