电影《美丽心灵》第10期:浪费我的宝贵时间
日期:2012-10-28 16:49

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Can we leave one open, Professor?
教授 可以留一个窗户不要关吗?
It's really hot, sir.
实在太热了
Your comfort comes second
课堂的安静
to my ability to hear my own voice.
比你舒不舒服重要得多
Personally,
我个人认为
I think this class will be a waste...
这堂课不但浪费
of your...
你们的时间
And what is infinitely worse...
糟糕的是 更浪费了...
my time. However,
我宝贵的时间 不过...
here we are. So...
既然来了 那就说清楚
you may attend or not.
来不来上课 随你们的便
You may complete your assignments at your whim.
你可以喜欢了就完成你的作业
We have begun.
课这就开始了
Miss.
小姐
Excuse me! Excuse me!
打扰一下 打扰一下
We have a little problem.
我们有点小小的问题
It's extremely hot in here with the windows closed
关上窗户 这里会很热
and extremely noisy with them open.
开着 却又太吵
So, I was wondering if there was any way you could,
我在想 能不能请你们
I don't know, maybe work someplace else for about 45 minutes?
先修别的地方 大约45分钟就行了
Not a problem. -Thank you so much!
没问题 -谢谢你们
At a break! Got it!
休息一下 好的

重点解释

妙语佳句:

I think this class will be a waste...of your...这堂课不但浪费你们的时间

waste of:浪费

It's only a waste of time to speak to her.

和她说话纯粹是浪费时间。

It's a waste of money betting on that old nag!

把赌金压在那匹老马上就是白扔钱!

So, I was wondering if there was any way you could,我在想能不能请你们

wonder:想知道

I wonder if I am in the good graces of the teacher.

我不知道是否讨老师的喜欢。

I wonder if I may be excused for a moment.

不知能否恕我暂时告退。

考考你:

你可以喜欢了就完成你的作业。

关上窗户,这里会很热,开着,却又太吵。

上期答案:

Have they actually taken the word "classified" out of the dictionary?

That was supposed to be just me.

分享到
重点单词
  • nagn. 小马,驽马,竞赛马 v. 不断地唠叨恼人,说话唠叨
  • comfortn. 舒适,安逸,安慰,慰藉 vt. 安慰,使舒适
  • whimn. 一时的兴致,突然的念头;奇想,幻想
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • extremelyadv. 极其,非常