电影《美丽心灵》第7期:敲破脑袋自杀
日期:2012-10-25 19:09

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Jesus Christ, John.
约翰 你别这样
I can't fail.
我不能失败
This is all I am.
这是我的全部呀
Come on, let's go out.
咱们出去走走
I got to get something done.
我必须做些成绩出来
I can't keep staring into space.
光瞪着天空不是办法
John, enough!
够了我还是向他们屈服吧
Got to face the wall,
面对墙壁
Fine, you want to do some damage? Fine...
你想来硬的 没问题
But don't mess around. -Do their classes.
别浪费时间了 -上他们的课...
Come on! Go on, bust your head! Kill yourself.
干脆敲破你的脑袋自杀算了
John, do it. Don't mess around.
好! 去呀 别浪费时间了
Bust your head!
去撞你的脑袋呀
Go on,bust that worthless head wide open.
去啊 把你那个没用的脑袋撞开
Goddamn it, Charles!
查尔斯 你这个混蛋
What the hell is your problem?!
你到底有什么毛病
It's not my problem.
我没有毛病
And it's not your problem.
你也没有问题
It's their problem.
全是他们的问题
Your answer isn't face the wall.
面对墙壁不可能找到答案
It's out there... where you've been working.
答案在你工作的地方

重点解释

妙语佳句:

I can't keep staring into space.光瞪着天空不是办法

stare into:凝视

She was staring into the distance/into space.

她凝视著远方。

Alice stood staring into the distance.

艾丽斯站着凝视远方。

But don't mess around. 别浪费时间了

mess around:浪费时间, 瞎混

All they every do is go uptown and mess around.

所有他们所做的事就只是围着镇子走来走去。

You shouldn't mess around with him like that.

你不该对他那么随便。

What the hell is your problem?!你到底有什么毛病

what the hell is:...的问题

What the hell is he talking about?

他说的是哪门子事呀!

考考你:

光瞪着天空不是办法。

别浪费时间了 。

上期答案:

Do you see what they're doing in there?

your record doesn't warrant any placement at all.

分享到
重点单词
  • bustn. 半身像,胸部,萧条,破产 v. 打碎
  • warrantn. 正当理由,根据,委任状,准许 vt. 保证,辩解,
  • starev. 凝视,盯着看 n. 凝视 v. 显眼,(毛发
  • worthlessadj. 无价值的,无用的,可鄙的