电影《美丽心灵》第22期:精神分裂症
日期:2012-11-10 19:06

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

We've narrowed the bomb's location
我们把原子弹的可能地点
to somewhere on the eastern seaboard.
缩小到东部沿海
But we haven't been able to pinpoint its exact position.
可是一直找不出确实的地点
Their codes have grown increasingly complex.
他们的密码越来越复杂
Here, look at this, John.
你看看这个
What?
怎么啦?
What?
又怎么了?
Dr. Rosen said...
罗森医生说...
Rosen! That quack!
罗森是个笨蛋
"Schizophrenic break from reality," right?
"精神分裂症的人超越现实" 对不对?
Psychological bullshit! look at me, John.
这是心理医生的屁话 看着我 约翰
John, look at me.
约翰 你看着我
Do I look like I'm imagined?
我像幻觉吗?
Wheeler has no record of you.
惠勒研究室没你的资料
Do you think we list our personnel?
人事室怎会有我们的资料嘛
John, I'm sorry you had to go through all this.
对不起 让你经历这些不愉快的事
I've gone to a great deal of trouble to get you back.
其实我花了很大的功夫 才把你弄回来
I can restore your status at Wheeler.
我可以恢复 你在惠勒研究室的身份
I can let the world know what you did.
也会让世界知道你的贡献
But I need you now, soldier.
但我现在就需要你

重点解释

妙语佳句:

But we haven't been able to pinpoint its exact position.可是一直找不出确实的地点。

be able to:会, 能

I may be able to help you in some way.

我也许可以从某个方面去帮助你。

It is good to be able to cast aside winter clothes.

能把冬衣搁在一边了,真好。

"Schizophrenic break from reality," right"精神分裂症的人超越现实" 对不对?

break from:决裂

I break from fulltime motherhood badly.

我从一个全职的妈妈的角色中的解脱出来。

I've gone to a great deal of trouble to get you back.其实我花了很大的功夫,才把你弄回来。

a great deal of:许多的, 大量的

Last-minute changes caused a great deal of upset.

出现的临时变动造成一片混乱。

He talked a great deal of sense.

他讲得很有道理。

考考你:

可是一直找不出确实的地点。

其实我花了很大的功夫,才把你弄回来。

上期答案:

I'm stuck with me.

You're supposed to take them now.

分享到
重点单词
  • restorevt. 恢复,修复,使复原
  • quackn. 庸医 adj. 骗人的 n. (鸭子)嘎嘎叫声 v
  • castv. 投,掷,抛,铸造,丢弃,指定演员,加起来,投射(目
  • personneln. 职员,人事部门
  • statusn. 地位,身份,情形,状况
  • complexadj. 复杂的,复合的,合成的 n. 复合体,综合体,
  • pinpointn. 极小之物 v. 精确地找到,准确地轰炸
  • psychologicaladj. 心理(学)的
  • upsetadj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的 v. 推翻,翻倒,扰乱
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,