电影《美丽心灵》第23期:杀了她
日期:2012-11-11 21:16

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I've almost got it! Charles, you just watch the baby.
我快弄好了 查尔斯 你去照顾孩子
I've got one more to close! No!
再关一扇就好了 不
I'll be right there. Oh, God.
我马上过去 啊 糟糕
I need a towel.
我需要条毛巾
Charles was watching him. He was okay.
查尔斯在照顾他 没事的
There is no one here.
这里根本没有人
Charles was watching him. There is no one here!
查尔斯在看着他 这里一个人也没有!
He's been injected with a cloaking serum.
他被注射了隐形血清
I can see him because of a chemical
我之所以能看到他
that was released into my bloodstream
是因为我的血液中含有
when my implant dissolved.
以前植入物溶解后的化学药品
I couldn't tell you, it was for your own protection!
为了保护你 才没告诉你
Alicia!
艾丽西娅
No! -Hello, I need Dr. Rosen's office, please.
不要 -喂 请替我接罗森医生办公室
You've got to stop her, John.
你得阻止她
You leave her out of this.
你别碰她
Who are you talking to?
你在和谁说话
It's not her fault. John.
这并不是她的错 约翰
She'll compromise us again.
她会再次危害到我们
No, she won't.
不 她不会
You'll go back to the hospital.
你会再回到医院去
John, answer me!
回答我!
Countless people will die.
无数的人将会死亡
Alicia, please, put the phone down.
艾丽西娅 请把电话放下来
I can't let that happen. -Yes, hello?
我不能让它再度发生 -你好
Hi, I need Dr. Rosen. Is he in?
我找罗森医生 他在吗?
I'm sorry, John.
我一定得解决她
No-oo! Alicia?
不 艾丽西娅
You know what you have to do, Nash. Get away from me.
你知道该怎么做 你离我远点
She's too great a risk. Get away!
她太危险了 走开!
I didn't mean to hurt you!
我不是故意伤害你的
Finish her. She knows too much now.
杀了她 她知道的太多了
Uncle John?
约翰叔叔
You take care of her, you pathetic piece of shit,
杀了她 你这没用的人
or I'll take care of you. John,
否则我就杀了你 约翰
John, please do what he says.
约翰 你就照着他的话去做
Move, soldier.
士兵 快去行动
Now. Uncle John?
现在 约翰叔叔?
John, pleaseNow!
约翰 听他的话 快点!

重点解释

妙语佳句:

He's been injected with a cloaking serum.他被注射了隐形血清。

inject with:用 ... 注入

The boy was injected with penicillin.

这个男孩被注入了盘尼西林。

She was injected with an antibiotic.

给她注射了抗生素。

She's too great a risk. Get away!她太危险了,走开!

get away:走开

I hope to get away early in the morning.

我希望一早就动身离开。

Thieves raided the bank and got away with a lot of money.

盗贼抢劫银行,掠走了大批现款。

I didn't mean to hurt you!我不是故意伤害你的。

mean to:故意

I didn't mean to offend you.

我不是故意冒犯你。

She didn't mean to offend you; she was overwrought.

她无意得罪你,她是情绪不好。

考考你:

我不是故意伤害你的。

他被注射了隐形血清。

上期答案:

But we haven't been able to pinpoint its exact position.

I've gone to a great deal of trouble to get you back.

分享到
重点单词
  • overwroughtadj. 过分劳累的,过度兴奋的,过分装饰的
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • injectv. 注射
  • offendvt. 犯罪,冒犯 vi. 令人不适,违反
  • pinpointn. 极小之物 v. 精确地找到,准确地轰炸
  • implantv. 深植,灌输,嵌入,移植 n. 移植物,植入物
  • antibioticadj. 抗菌的 n. 抗生素
  • penicillinn. 青霉素
  • protectionn. 保护,防卫
  • compromisen. 妥协,折衷,折衷案 vt. 妥协处理,危害 vi.