电影《美丽心灵》第8期:三阵出局
日期:2012-10-26 18:41

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

That was heavy.
那张桌子可真重
That Isaac Newton fellow was right.
看来牛顿的理论还挺正确的
He was onto something. -Clever boy.
他可真厉害 -聪明的家伙
Don't worry, that's mine.
别担心 是我的东西
I'll come and get it in a minute.
等会儿就去收拾
Oh,God. Incoming, gentlemen.
我的天呀 美女来了
Deep breaths.
深呼吸
Nash, you might want to stop shuffling
纳什 你最好
your papers for five seconds.
先休息几秒钟
I will not buy you gentlemen beer.
我不请你们喝啤酒
Oh, we're not here for beer, my friend.
我们不是来喝啤酒的
Does anyone else feel she should be moving in slow motion?
你们同不同意 她最好以慢镜头移动
Will she want a large wedding, you think?
她会要求一个盛大的婚礼吗?
Shall we say swords, gentlemen? Pistols at dawn?
要用剑决斗 还是在黄昏时用手枪决斗?
Have you remembered nothing?
你们怎么都忘了
Recall the lessons of Adam Smith,
还记得现代经济学之父
the father of modern economics.
亚当·史密斯的理论
"In competition...
在竞争中
individual ambition serves the common good."
个人的野心 往往会促进公共利益
Exactly. -Every man for himself, gentlemen.
没错 -每个人都为自己着想
And those who strike out are stuck with her friends.
被三阵出局的人 只能去约她的朋友
I'm not gonna strike out.
我绝不会被三阵的
You can lead a blonde to water,
你可以把美女带到水边
but you can't make her drink.
但你不能逼她喝水
I don't think he said that...
他好像没说过这句话
Nobody move... She's looking over here.
别动 她在看我们了
She's looking at Nash.
她在看纳什
Oh, God. He may have the upper hand now,
好吧 可能他现在占有优势
but wait until he opens his mouth.
但等他一开口 保证完蛋
Remember the last time?
还记得上次吗?
Oh, yes, that was one for the history books.
对 那一次可真鲜

重点解释

妙语佳句:

I'll come and get it in a minute.等会儿就去收拾

in a minute:一会儿

I'll come in a minute.

我立刻就来。

Hang on! I'll be back in a minute.

等一下,我一会儿就来。

And those who strike out are stuck with her friends.被三阵出局的人,只能去约她的朋友

strike out:(棒球)三振出局

Strike out the witness's last remark, it is out of place in the court record.

将证人的最后那句话删掉,放在法庭记录中不合适。

The editor struck out the whole paragraph.

编辑把整段全删掉了。

She's looking over here.她在看我们了

look over:查看

We must look over the house before we decide to rent it.

我们必须先查看一下这所房子再决定租不租。

考考你:

被三阵出局的人,只能去约她的朋友。

你们同不同意,她最好以慢镜头移动。

上期答案:

I can't keep staring into space.

But don't mess around.

分享到
重点单词
  • witnessn. 目击者,证人 vt. 目击,见证,出席,观察,经历
  • competitionn. 比赛,竞争,竞赛
  • striken. 罢工,打击,殴打 v. 打,撞,罢工,划燃
  • ambitionn. 雄心,野心,抱负,精力 vt. 有 ... 野心,