电影《美丽心灵》第25期:你根本不存在
日期:2012-11-13 23:52

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Will you be needing an office? No.
你需要一间办公室吗? 不
No, I could just work out of the library.
不用 在图书馆里就行了
Well, this guy tries to wander into the library,
这家伙要进图书馆
but he doesn't have I.D.
可是他没有身份证
Why can't people read their memos, huh?
怎么没人看备忘录呢
Then he goes totally nuts.
然后他就整个疯了
Not real! You're not real.
你不是真的
There's no mission.
根本没有任务
Oh, shit. Shit.
喔 糟糕
Not real! You are not real!
不是真的! 你根本不存在
Is this what you are, soldier?
士兵 这就是你吗?
Some useless ghoul?
一个没用的疯子吗?
The local madman?
当地的疯子?
I'm not a soldier.
我不是士兵
You're gonna end up in a cell!
你最后会被关到囚房中
Old, worthless, discarded.
又老 又没用而且被人摒弃
There's no mission.
根本没有任务
And while you rock and drool,
当你在这里发疯的时候
the world will burn to ashes!
敌人正把世界烧成灰烬
You are not real! You are not real!
你不是真的!
You're still talking to me, soldier.
那你怎么还和我对话
There's no mission! I'm not a soldier!
没有任务 我也不是士兵!
John? John?
约翰?
John, John! It's okay.
冷静下来 没事了
I just heard what happened, I'm sorry. John...
我刚刚才知道 对不起
I'm not a soldier.
我不是士兵
John. Hey, Nash.
约翰 冷静点
Hey, you're all right.
好了 没事了

重点解释

妙语佳句:

You're gonna end up in a cell!你最后会被关到囚房中。

end up:结束, 告终

If he carries on driving like that, he'll end up dead.

他照这样开车,早晚得死于非命。

If you continue to steal you'll end up in prison.

你要是继续行窃终归得进监狱。

And while you rock and drool, the world will burn to ashes!当你在这里发疯的时候敌人正把世界烧成灰烬。

burn to ashes:化为灰烬

A large number of houses were burnt to ashes .

大量的房屋被烧成了灰烬。

The building was burned to ashes.

那楼房被烧成灰烬。

考考你:

当你在这里发疯的时候敌人正把世界烧成灰烬。

你最后会被关到囚房中。

上期答案:

You can't come up with a formula to change the way you experience the world.
Because your mind is where the problem is in the first place.

分享到
重点单词
  • worthlessadj. 无价值的,无用的,可鄙的
  • celln. 细胞,电池,小组,小房间,单人牢房,(蜂房的)巢室
  • formulan. 公式,配方,规则;代乳品 adj. (赛车的)级的
  • wandervi. 徘徊,漫步,闲逛,迷路,蜿蜒 vt. 漫步于 n