电影《美丽心灵》第13期:印象深刻
日期:2012-11-02 20:25

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

You're still here.
你还在这里
I'm still here. Why?
我还在这里 还有什么事吗?
I'm wondering, Professor Nash,
我在想... 纳什教授
if I can ask you to dinner.
能不能请你去吃晚餐
You do eat, don't you?
你总要吃饭吧?
Oh, on occasion, yeah.
偶尔会去
Table for one. Prometheus alone chained to the rock
都是一个人 像普罗米修斯被锁在巨石上
with the bird circling overhead, you know how it is.
只有一只鸟在他头上飞翔 真不是滋味
No, I expect that you wouldn't...
你当然...
You wouldn't know.
体会不出来
If you leave your address with my office,
你把地址留在我的办公室里
I'll pick you up Friday at 8:00
我会在星期五晚上八点去接你
and we'll eat.
然后一起去吃饭
One more thing. Do you have a name,
还有件事 你有名字吗?
or should I just keep calling you "miss"?
还是要我继续叫你"小姐"
Governor, may I present...
州长 这位是...
Miss Alicia Larde.
艾丽西娅·劳德小姐
Professor, please. You and the governor.
教授 请你和州长合照一张
Wait, one second. I'm sorry.
请你等一下
I want a copy of this.
多洗一张给我
First big date and all, you know.
这是我们第一次约会
So, you boys need to look good.
所以你们一定得 看起来光鲜亮丽才行
Which is not a state you find yourselves in
如果你说想要自然 而不要装饰
altogether naturally.
那可不行
There. Better.
这样好多了
I'm surprising him.
我要他对我印象深刻
You just keep on surprising him. Professor.
继续努力 教授

重点解释

妙语佳句:

I'll pick you up Friday at 8:00.我会在星期五晚上八点去接你。

pick sb up:接送

I'll drive over and pick you up at five o'clock.

我将在五点钟开车来接你。

Why don't I pick you up at your house?

为什么不让我去接你呢?

You just keep on surprising him. 继续努力 。

keep on:反复地做, 继续进行

It is difficult to keep on terms with such a man.

很难和这样的人保持友好关系。

I will mend the lamp just don't keep on at me about it!

我一定修这个灯--别再跟我唠叨这件事了!

Oh, on occasion, yeah.偶尔会去。

on occasion:偶尔, 有时

He has been known on occasion to lose his temper.

大家都知道他有时会发脾气。

He forgot to do homework on occasion.

有时他忘了做家庭作业。

考考你:

我会在星期五晚上八点去接你。

继续努力 。

上期答案:

Nazi engineers were attempting to build a portable atomic bomb.

Their plan is to incur maximum civilian casualties.

分享到
重点单词
  • civilianadj. 平民的 n. 罗马法专家,平民
  • tempern. 脾气,性情 vt. 使缓和,调和 n. 调剂
  • addressn. 住址,致词,讲话,谈吐,(处理问题的)技巧 vt.
  • incurvt. 招致,惹起,遭受