电影《美丽心灵》第14期:你很聪明但不友善
日期:2012-11-03 18:23

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

What are you doing?
你在做什么?
I'm attempting to isolate patterned re-occurrences
我想在期刊中找出
within periodicals over time...
其中不断重复的模式来
and you?
你呢?
You talk funny, Mr. Nash.
纳什先生 你讲话很奇怪
Do I know you?
我认识你吗?
My uncle says you're very smart but not very nice,
我叔叔说你很聪明 但不友善
so I shouldn't pay no mind if you're mean to me.
所以你若对我凶 叫我不用太介意
And who might your uncle be?
你的叔叔是谁?
The prodigal roommate...
你的浪子室友
returns.
又回来啦
Come here. -Charles, Charles, Charles. My sister...
过来! -查尔斯! 我妹妹
got herself killed in a car crash.
死于一场车祸
Not too far now, Marcee!
玛西 别跑得太远
Her cowboy husband was too drunk
她那个酒鬼先生酒后驾车
to know that he was too drunk to drive.
因而发生了这场惨剧
So, I took her in.
现在由我来照顾她
She's so small.
她怎么这么小
She's young, John. That's how they come.
因为她还是个孩子嘛 孩子都是这样的
I'm at Harvard...
我在哈佛大学主持
doing the great author's workshop.
伟大作家研讨会
D.H. Bloody Lawrence.
例如情欲作家劳伦斯
I really do think you should buy yourself a new book.
你实在该去买本新书啦

重点解释

妙语佳句:

I'm attempting to isolate patterned re-occurrences within periodicals over time...我想在期刊中找出其中不断重复的模式来。

attempt to:企图, 努力

I would be the last to attempt to answer the question.

我是最不可能去尝试回答这个问题。

I made no attempt to make friends with her.

我没有打算要和她做朋友。

so I shouldn't pay no mind if you're mean to me.所以你若对我凶,叫我不用太介意。

pay no mind:不理会

I pay no mind to his insults.

我不理会他的侮辱。

Im just a minor threat so pay no mind.

我只是一个很小的威胁所以不要在意。

考考你:

所以你若对我凶我不用太介意。

你实在该去买本新书啦。

上期答案:

I'll pick you up Friday at 8:00.

You just keep on surprising him.

分享到
重点单词
  • prodigaladj. 挥霍的,(物产等)丰富的,慷慨的 n. 挥霍者
  • threatn. 威胁,凶兆 vt. 威胁, 恐吓
  • minoradj. 较小的,较少的,次要的 n. 未成年人,辅修科
  • smartadj. 聪明的,时髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,轻快的,整洁的
  • isolatevt. 隔离,使孤立 adj. 孤立的,单独的 n