听电影《结婚大作战》学英语第42期:你让我如此幸福
日期:2012-08-20 15:34

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

Will you stand up there with me?
你想站在我身边吗?  
Where else would I be?
不然我还能在哪?  
Reset, people. Reset.
重新开始,重新开始。  
Oh, I almost forgot something.
我差点忘了。  
Oh, my God. Em? here did you find that?
我的天,艾?你在哪找到的?  
Two little girls saved it for us.
两个小姑娘帮我们保存的。  
Come on.
来吧。  
Hi.
嗨。  
Hey. Are you single? Uh, yeah.
嘿,你是单身吗?是的。  
Are you straight? I don't like labels.
你是异性恋吗?我不喜欢当异类。  
So sorry to hear about your divorce.
很遗憾听到你离婚了。  
And next time, I'm definitely getting married at the Plaza.
下次我绝对要在广场酒店结婚。  
You treated me so kind I'm about to lose my mind.
你对我那么好,让我快失去理智。  
You made me so Very happy.
你让我如此幸福。   
Do you wanna dance? Yes.
想跳舞吗?是的。
Let's go. Okay.
我们跳吧,好的。  
No, baby. Baby, let it happen on its own.
不,宝贝,宝贝,就顺其自然吧。  
Uh-oh. Did I make a horrible mistake and marry someone who's smarter than I am?
我是不是犯了个大错,嫁了个比我聪明的人?  
It was quite a wedding.
真是场盛大的婚礼啊。  
And as I stood there watching.
我站在那看着。  
I realized something I'd forgotten a long time ago.
我回想到某些我早已忘记的事。

妙语佳句
1.异性恋;异性性欲;异性性行为
heterosexuality;heterosex
Whatever did or didn't happen between Rekers and Roman, Rekers' research has long been used to oppose gay rights and to support efforts to "convert" men to heterosexuality.
不论鲁卡与罗曼之间有或没有发生什么,鲁卡的研究常被用在反对同性恋的权力及支持将同性恋”转变”成异性恋。
2.divorce
vt. 使离婚,使分离;与…离婚
n. 离婚;分离
The news of her divorce gradually rippled outwards.
她离婚的消息渐渐向外传开。
3.definitely
清楚地,当然;明确地,肯定地
Definitely not, I give it all of my efforts.
当然不是,只是我尽自己最大的努力去做它。
4.let it happen on its own
就顺其自然吧
on its own
就其本身而言;独立地
You have to look at each case on its own merit.
但是你要从它本身的价值去看每一件事情。
考考你
翻译:
1.下次我绝对要在广场酒店结婚。     
2.我回想到某些我早已忘记的事。
上期答案:
1.If I ruined it for you, I don't want it anymore.
2.If Fletcher and I were perfect for each other, then we'd be getting married, and we're not.

分享到
重点单词
  • opposevt. 反对,反抗,使对立,使对抗
  • convertv. 变换,(使)转变,使 ... 改变信仰,倒置,兑换