听电影《结婚大作战》学英语第31期:最好的朋友会永远恨我?
日期:2012-08-05 10:33

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

Oh, my God!
我的天。  
Oh, my God!
我的天。  
Taxi! Taxi.
出租,出租。  
Kevin. Kevin. I need coffee.
凯文,凯文,我需要咖啡。  
Excuse me. I need coffee. I need three Advil.
借过,我需要咖啡,三片头疼药。  
Yeah. Four waters.
对,四杯水。  
Get a splash of that Kahlua next to wherever that paralegal is.Are you in the office? I hear you coming. Liv?
在办公室吗?我听到你过来了,丽芙? 
Where are you, Kev?
你在哪?凯?  
Liv, blue! Hair! Hey, Advil.
丽芙,蓝色的。头发,嘿,药。  
You have blue hair!
你的头发是蓝的。  
Oh, my God. I totally forgot.
天啊,我完全忘了。  
I was supposed to get it dyed back at 7.00.
我本该7点去染回来的。  
I think it's very...It's gonna be...They're gonna love it.
我觉得这很,会很,他们会喜欢的。  
I got it. I'm gonna figure it out.
我知道了,我会想办法的。  
If we could all refer to the briefs I've drawn up.
请大家读读我起草的简报。  
I've highlighted a few main points.
我标出了几个重点。  
Our discovery process in depositions and document requests...
我们在证词还有文档请求方面的进展。
maybe you guys could share that one has yielded significant results.
你们也许会同意这取得了明显的效果。  
W-W-Wait. Okay. I am looking at the brief dated two weeks ago.
等等,我看的是两周前的简报。  
Where is the latest version? I could have sworn that I updated these.
最新版本在哪?我发誓我修改过了。  
Just a second.
稍等片刻。  
Goddamn it!
该死!  
Your hair.
你的头发。  
Yes, my hair. My hair... is blue!
是的,我的头发,我的头发是蓝色的。  
My hair is blue. My wedding's in a week...
我的头发是蓝的,我的婚礼还有一个礼拜了。  
and I'm paying my maid of honor.
我还得付钱请伴娘。  
Okay? Or rather Mr. Colson is.
好吗?或者说是寇森先生付的钱。  
And,yes, maybe I misplaced the brief.
是的,也许我是把简报弄丢了。  
And, yes, maybe my best friend in the world forever hates me!
是的,也许我世上最好的朋友会永远恨我!  
Hates me!
恨我!

妙语佳句
1.Advil
头疼药:艾德维尔(一种药品布洛芬品牌)
Next time you're suffering from neck pain or a stress headache, try forgoing the Advil and hopping in the sack instead.
下一次如果你饱受颈痛或压力所致的头痛困扰时,不妨把止痛药扔到一边,试着卖力嘿咻一场。
2.Kahlua
咖啡酒(产自墨西哥)
Layer equal quantities of BOLS Blue, Kahlua and Baileys in a martini glass poured over ice.
在盛满冰块的鸡尾酒杯里分层波士蓝橙,卡鲁瓦和百利甜。
3.paralegal
律师帮办;律师的专职助手
Unable to find a job as a teacher's aide, she decided to enroll in paralegal classes at night.
但是由于不能找到一份助理教师的工作,她决定报名参加一个夜校的律师助理课程。
4.draw up
草拟,起草;停住;使靠近
Yet the goals, as drawn up, made no mention of economic growth.
但是,千年发展目标在起草之时,并没有提及经济增长。
5.depositions
口供;宣誓作证
The chief method is to take depositions of parties and witnesses.
主要的方法是录取当事人和证人的宣誓证言.
考考你
翻译:
1.我本该7点去染回来的。   
2.你们也许会同意这取得了明显的效果。  
上期答案:
1.Maybe I'll try to strip it down to white.
2.Are we about to have a little orange baby?

分享到
重点单词
  • figuren. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型 v. 演算,
  • layern. 层 vi. 分层 vt. 将某物堆积成层 n
  • documentn. 文件,公文,文档 vt. 记载,(用文件等)证明
  • stripn. 长条,条状,脱衣舞 v. 脱衣,剥夺,剥去
  • stressn. 紧张,压力 v. 强调,着重 vt. 强调 n.