听电影《结婚大作战》学英语第14期:要穿妈妈的婚纱结婚
日期:2012-07-20 09:37

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
我的天,我的天。  
Miss Wang.
王小姐。  
Ohh...Lace bodice.
蕾丝,紧身。  
Basque waist, 10-layer tulle.
巴斯克式收腰,10层薄纱。  
You should try it on.
你应该试试这件。  
No. No, no. I'm wearing my mom's dress.
不,不,不,我要穿我妈妈的婚纱。  
Emma, are you sure?
艾玛,你确定吗? 
Your mom's dress is beautiful.
你妈妈的裙子是漂亮。  
but is- is it your dream or hers?
但这是你的梦想还是你妈妈的?  
It's mine. It's mine. I wanna surprise her.
是我的,是我的,我是想给她惊喜。  
But it is your day.
但这是你的大日子。  
Can't you just send her a big box of chocolates on Mother's Day?
你就不能在母亲节给她送一大盒巧克力。  
and get the dress you want? It's really pretty.
然后穿你想穿的裙子?这真的非常漂亮。  
And I do love strapless. Me too.
而且我确实喜欢露肩的,我也是。  
I feel like I'm cheating on my mom's dress.
我觉得我背叛了我妈妈的婚纱。  
I can't. I can't. I've very comfortable with my decision.
我不能,不能,我对我的当时的决定很满意。  
I'm just gonna put it back. Put it back. Okay.
我要把它挂回去,挂回去,好吧。  
But I mean, if you like it...
但是要是你喜欢的话。  
you should try it on. No. You saw it first.
你应该试试,不,是你先看到的。  
Please. That's a terrible reason.
拜托,这理由可不怎么样。  
No, uh, I'm gonna...try it on.
不,我要,试穿一下。  
We're gonna try this on, okay?
我们要试试这件,行吗?  
It's stunning. It's perfect.
这迷人了,真是完美。 
I know. Right?
我知道,对吗?  
I should probably keep looking.
我也许该再看看。  
Do you think there is something better than Vera Wang?
你觉得会有比王薇薇的更好的吗?  
I'm sorry. Do they keep that next to the something,
对不起,不是有人把这称作。  
that is better than chocolate?
比巧克力更好的东西?  
Liv, get the dress. What if you change your mind?
丽芙,要了这婚纱,要是你改变主意了呢?  
Just be very careful about any pre-wedding weight gain.
小心婚礼前不要发胖了。  
You don't alter a Vera to fit you; you alter yourself to fit Vera.
不能调整薇薇来适应你,只有你调整来适应薇薇。
Weight gain. Please. Yeah. Right. Me lose control?
发胖,拜托,是啊,我会失去控制?  
You see these eyes? You know what that is?
看到这双眼神了吗?你知道这是什么吗?
妙语佳句
1.Lace bodice
蕾丝紧身胸衣
bodice
女服的紧身上衣
例如:
Dressed in a grass skirt and cutawy bodice, the Columbian singer strutted and shimmied her way through

an energetic routine, while still sounding pitch perfect.
穿着草裙和胸衣外套,这个哥伦比亚歌手神气活现地保持着她充满活力的风格,同时音色仍然出众的好。
2.Basque waist
巴斯克式收腰
waist
腰,腰部
例如:
Some brides wear the wedding dress worn by their mother or grandmother.
有些新娘穿着她们母亲或祖母穿过的结婚礼服。
3.婚纱
wedding dress/bridal veil
例如:
But could they recognize humans, or did they just see them as weird flowers?
但它们是否能识别人类,或仅仅把人类看做是奇怪的花朵?
4.surprise sb
使某人吃惊;给某人惊喜
例如:
Put means scatteredly to decide or uses modelling take sbsurprise, or is used put means to make an one series model, inspiration and their sofa hops together.
零散的摆放方式决定了要么用造型出其不意,要么用摆放方式制造出一组造型,灵感和他们的沙发一起跳跃。
5.tulle
薄纱;绢网
例如:
Tulle is draped or pleated to ensure plenty of volume when twirling across the dance floor.
薄纱是搭着这或者打褶的,在舞池里旋转时,保证不会拉的太紧。
考考你:
翻译:
1.你就不能在母亲节给她送一大盒巧克力?
2.不能调整薇薇来适应你,只有你调整来适应薇薇。   
上期答案:
1.elegant minimalism,Classic traditionalism,with romantic textures and trendy infusion.
2.there's only one June opening left at the Plaza.

分享到
重点单词
  • romanticadj. 浪漫的 n. 浪漫的人
  • energeticadj. 精力旺盛的,有力的,能量的
  • controln. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置 vt. 控制,掌管,支
  • inspirationn. 灵感,吸入,鼓舞人心(的东西)
  • pitchn. 沥青,树脂,松脂 n. 程度,投掷,球场,音高 v
  • lacen. 饰带,花边,缎带 v. 结带子,饰以花边
  • decisionn. 决定,决策
  • infusionn. 注入,灌输,激励,泡制
  • recognizevt. 认出,认可,承认,意识到,表示感激
  • veiln. 面纱,掩饰物,修女 vt. 给 ... 戴面纱或面