听电影《结婚大作战》学英语第33期:婚前的茫然失措
日期:2012-08-07 09:33

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

Lately you've been very mad and tense and excited.
最近你总是怒气冲冲,神经质还莫名兴奋。
You know what? I just don't know how to deal with this.
你知道吗?我不知道该怎么应对。
And quite frankly, you have me questioning whether or not...
说老实话,你让我开始怀疑。 
this is something about...to do with the wedding or if this is permanent.
这只是因为婚礼还是你会长期这样。
Um, well, Fletcher, it is kind of permanent. You know?
弗莱彻,这算是长期的,知道吗? 
It is possible that I might be mad or tense or excited.
在未来40年里,有可能我会不只一次。
more than once in the next 40 years.
生气,神经质,或者莫名紧张。 
Is it? Really? You know what? You're doing it right now.
是吗? 真的?你知道吗?你现在就已经开始了。 
What? You're being, not, I mean, not bitchy, but...
什么?虽然还算不上下贱,但是。  
I said "not bitchy." But you're right there in that neighborhood.
我说的是"算不上下贱",但是你也快了。
You should have the cab,like, take a U-turn...
你应该叫辆出租,来个大调头。 
drop you off at Pleasant and Nice, where we met.
然后在礼貌且善良处下车,我们是在那认识的。
Are you upset because of this thing with Liv, or because I'm having feelings?
你不高兴是因为我和丽芙的事,还是因为我有情绪?
Totally. Because it's kind of hard to read you.
正是,因为要搞清楚你的意思有点难。
My God! That's totally it. I'm upset because you have feelings. You nailed it.
我的天!正是如此,我不高兴是因为你有情绪,你说对了。  
Okay. So in other words, then don't have so many feelings...
好吧,那换句话说,我不能有情绪。 
but if I do, don't show 'em.
即使有也不能表现出来。 
Do you realize...Do you know how hard this is for me?
你没意识到,你知道这对我最近有多难过?  
You haven't tried yet.
你都没尝试一下。  
I don't even know who you are.
我甚至都不知道你是谁了。  
You have not even tried to ask me about how I'm feeling.
你都没试图问过我的感受。  
I'm so confused.
我自己也茫然失措。  
I don't even know who you are.
我甚至都不知道你是谁了。  
All right? I don't want to talk.
行了吗?我不想谈了。

妙语佳句
1.quite frankly
坦白地说;老实地说
Quite frankly, right now I look at myself as an American, and I think others do as well.
非常坦率的说,我现在认为自己是一个美国人,我想其他人也是这样想的。
2.permanent
永久的,永恒的;不变的;长期的
I suppose you should have both the permanent and temporary works insured.
我认为您们应该给工程投永久性和临时性的保险。
3.take a U-turn
大调头;掉头;逆转
Did "family values" take a U-turn?
家庭价值是否发生了“U”型逆转?
4.drop you off
中途下车
I'll drop you off, you can cross the road and I'll pick you up on the way back if you're still there when I return.
他继续说,“我把你放下来,你可以穿过公路,然后我回来时如果你还在的话我会再让你搭上来。”
5.You nailed it
你说的对;你做到了
Amanda: You have rendered me speechless. Your choreography is second to none. You can be definite contenders tonight. You have nailed it.
阿曼达:你们彻底令我无语了。你们的编舞是独一无二的。你们今晚绝对会成为夺冠热门。你们做到了!
考考你
翻译:
1.最近你总是怒气冲冲,神经质还莫名兴奋。   
2.你不高兴是因为我和丽芙的事,还是因为我有情绪?
3.你都没试图问过我的感受。  
上期答案:
1.As a matter of fact, I've never done anything with my life after that.
2.I can feel the wind in your cheek.

分享到
重点单词
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • temporaryadj. 暂时的,临时的 n. 临时工
  • permanentadj. 永久的,持久的 n. 烫发
  • confusedadj. 困惑的;混乱的;糊涂的 v. 困惑(confu
  • insuredn. 被保险者,保户 动词insure的过去式和过去分词
  • definiteadj. 明确的,确切的,有把握的
  • upsetadj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的 v. 推翻,翻倒,扰乱
  • questioningn. 质问 v. 询问,审问(question的现在分词
  • choreographyn. 舞蹈,舞蹈编排