听电影《结婚大作战》学英语第38期:婚礼前来杯小酒壮壮胆
日期:2012-08-15 09:40

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

So, according to Ms. St. Claire, you are allowed one weak nip...
据圣克莱尔夫人说,在婚礼前你可以。
before the wedding, to sort of steady the nerves.
来上一小杯,壮壮胆。
So we have scotch- Okay. Scotch is good.
有苏格兰酒,好,苏格兰酒就行。
We have vodka and tequila.
还有伏特加和龙舌兰。
Tequila, tequila? Tequila! Tequila!
龙舌兰 ,龙舌兰?龙舌兰!龙舌兰!
Kevin! Tequila. Tequila's so trashy.
凯文!龙舌兰,龙舌兰真是垃圾。
No, no, no. Kevin. Kevin, listen to me. You don't even like tequila.
不,不,不,凯文,听我说,你不喜欢龙舌兰。
You take this to Marion. You tell her I switched the DVD's.
你把这个拿给玛瑞安,告诉她我换了,DVD。
She needs to play this when Emma walks down the aisle.
在艾玛走向圣坛时应该放这个。  
I thought we were rising above this sort of thing.
我以为我们不搞这种事了呢。  
We are, which is why I need you to do this for me right now. Hurry!
是不搞了,所以我才让你去干这个,快!  
You'll thank me one day.
有一天你会感谢我的。  
I'll go get that.
我来开吧。  
That's very helpful. Okay.
帮了忙了,好的。  
Thank you.
谢谢。  
Oh, my God. It's your parents.
我的天,是你的父母。  
Come on in. Look, isn't she a bridal beauty?
进来,看,她是不是个很美的新娘? 
She sure is. Oh, my gosh.
她当然是,我的天。  
Oh, wow, Mom. Oh, my God! Is that my dress?
妈,我的天,这是我的婚纱?  
Are you happy?
你高兴吗?  
I'm happy if you're happy.
你高兴我就高兴。  
Sweetheart, you could get married in a brown paper bag, I wouldn't care.
甜心,就算你穿着棕色纸袋结婚,我都不介意。  
This is your day.
今天是你的大日子。

妙语佳句
1.steady the nerves
壮壮胆;稳定神经
2.sort of
有几分地;到某种程度;稍稍
This store handles the sort of liquor you need.
这家商店出售你要的那种酒。
3.vodka
伏特加酒
vodka伏特加(俄文:Водка)是一种经蒸馏处理的酒精饮料。它是由水和经蒸馏净化的乙醇所合成的透明液体,一般更会经多重蒸馏从而达到更纯更美味的效果,市面上品质较好的伏特加一般是经过三重蒸馏的。
4.tequila
龙舌兰酒;蒸馏酒
龙舌兰酒(Tequila):又称“特基拉酒”,是墨西哥的特产,被称为墨西哥的灵魂。特基拉是墨西哥的一个小镇,此酒以产地得名。特基拉酒有时也被称为“龙舌兰”烈酒,是因为此酒的原料很特别,以龙舌兰(agave)为原料。
5.rise above
克服;不受…的影响
This alleged iron law of wages declares that wages can never rise above the minimum requisite to keep the laborer in bare existence as a laborer.
这条所谓的工资铁律宣称,工人的工资绝不可能上涨到劳动者作为劳动者必须维持其最低限度生存的最低工资水平以上。
考考你
翻译:
1.在婚礼前你可以来上一小杯,壮壮胆。    
2.甜心,就算你穿着棕色纸袋结婚,我都不介意。
上期答案:
1.I'm gonna do a quick head count of the hot drunk single guys and then choose.
2.I just want to pass on a blessing from our generation.

分享到
重点单词
  • laborern. 劳动者,劳工 =labourer(英)
  • blessingn. 祝福,祷告
  • steadyadj. 稳定的,稳固的,坚定的 v. 使稳固,使稳定,
  • scotchn. 伤口,刻痕 v. 粉碎,消灭,阻止 v. 弄伤,刻
  • aislen. (席位间的)通道,侧廊