听电影《结婚大作战》学英语第15期:婚礼撞车了
日期:2012-07-21 09:15

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

Well, it's contacts...and focus.
是交流,还有坚定。  
You know, I'll take it. Perfect.
这件我要了,很好。  
I'll get you more champagne.
我再给你们拿些香槟来。  
Marion.
玛瑞安。  
A terrible mistake has been made...
发生了一个可怕的错误。  
one I assure you has never happened before...
我敢跟你们保证这在。  
in the House of St. Claire.
圣克莱尔从来没发生过。  
Your weddings have been booked on the same day.
你们的婚礼被定在了同一天。  
Can you say that again? I'm sorry. What?
你能再说一遍吗,对不起,什么?  
Your weddings have been scheduled for the same date.
你们的婚礼被预约在了同一天。  
Mother "F." Are you insane?
操你娘,你疯了吗? 
The Plaza is our lifelong dream.
广场酒店是我们这辈子的梦想。  
Angela... mixed up the dates.
安吉拉弄混了日子。  
You are now both set to be married June 6...
你们现在都要在6月6号结婚。  
and the other bride on June 27.
而另一个新娘是在6月27号。  
The next available date at the Rlaza is June 15.
下一个空缺是在6月15号。  
Perfect. I'll take it. Three years from now.
太好了,我要了,三年之后。  
This is no...No, I can't.
这没,不,我不能。  
It's no problem. Hold on. It's no problem.
这没问题,等等,这没问题。  
Because I'll negotiate it. I negotiate for a living.
因为我能协调好,我就是以协调为生的。  
I'll get the other bride to switch her dates with you. Trust me.
我会让另一个新娘跟你换日子的,相信我。  
You can't say no to that face.
对这张脸你说不了"不"。  
Yes, well, our confidentiality agreement.
是啊,但是我们的保密协议。  
means that I cannot tell you who she is...
让我没法告诉你她是谁。  
so which one of you will choose a different venue?
那么你们谁愿意换个地方?  
I'm leaving right now, Ms. St. Claire.
我现在就走了,圣克莱尔女士。  

妙语佳句
1.champagne
香槟酒;香槟酒色
例如:
That day, we served free Champagne for every table. Mr. Naret and his team was at one of the tables.
那一天,我们向每一桌的客人赠送了免费的香槟,纳雷先生和他的团队也在其中的一张桌子上。
2."on the same day" = "for the same date"
同一天
3.schedule
vt. 安排,计划;编制目录;将……列入计划表
n. 时间表;计划表;一览表
例如:
In fact, in each reminder remind yourself to schedule the next one!
事实上,在每个提醒中,它都在提醒你去安排下一个目标。
4.lifelong
终身的;一辈子的
例如:
Moreover, I can meet some interesting people who turn to be lifelong friends.
而且我也可以认识一些有趣的人,有的可以成为一生的朋友。
5.for a living
为了生存;为…谋生
例如:
Some things we do for a living, and some things have to be challenged.
有些事我们为了生活不得不做,但有些事是必须被人们挑战的。
考考你:
翻译:
1.你们的婚礼被定在了同一天。 
2.因为我能协调好,我就是以协调为生的。     
上期答案:
1.Can't you just send her a big box of chocolates on Mother's Day?
2.You don't alter a Vera to fit you; you alter yourself to fit Vera.

分享到
重点单词
  • confidentialityn. 机密,机密性
  • switchn. 开关,转换,鞭子 v. 转换,改变,交换,鞭打
  • availableadj. 可用的,可得到的,有用的,有效的
  • assurevt. 使确信,使放心,确保
  • alterv. 改变,更改,阉割,切除
  • remindern. 提醒物,提示