听电影《结婚大作战》学英语第36期:送上诚挚的祝福
日期:2012-08-14 09:23

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

Okay. I'm going to Liv's ceremony.
好的,我要参加丽芙的仪式。  
and Emma's reception. More booze.
艾玛的婚宴,那酒更多。  
I'm gonna do a quick head count of the hot drunk single guys and then choose.
我要清点一下喝醉的单身帅哥人数再做决定。  
Good call. Allan. Lerner.
好主意,爱伦,能纳。  
Hey, Mr. Allan. How are you?
嘿,爱伦先生,最近怎么样?
I'm good, bud. How're you? Big day, huh?
我很好吗,兄弟,你呢?大日子,哈?  
Yes. Yes, it is.
是啊,是大日子。  
I caught a glimpse of Emma when I was scouting out the enemy camp.
我侦查敌情的时候,看到了艾玛一眼。  
She is beautiful, sir.
她很漂亮,先生。  
Thank you, Nathan.
谢谢,内森。  
Listen, you think I could have a word with your sister?
听着,我能跟你妹妹说句话吗?  
Not about the-the fight, about something else. Oh, yeah. Sure.
不是为吵架的事,是别的,当然了。  
Liv.
丽芙。  
Hi! Mr. Allan!
嗨!爱伦先生!  
Oh, Liv.
丽芙。  
Wow. Your mom and dad would be so proud.
你的父母会为你骄傲的。  
Thank you. Of both of you.
谢谢,为你们俩。  
Thank you. Thanks.
谢谢你,谢谢。  
I just want to pass on a blessing from our generation.
我只是想送上老辈人的祝福。  
Not just from myself but from...
不只来自我的。  
f-from my dear friends who would've given anything to be here today.
还有我最亲爱的朋友们,他们肯定非常想在场。  
Good luck, sweetheart.
祝你好运,甜心。  
Nate. Mr. Allan, thank you.
内特,爱伦先生,谢谢你。  
Good to see you. All right.
很高兴见到你,好了。  
You too.
我也是。  
Such a good man. Emma's so much like him.
真是个好人,艾玛和他很像。

妙语佳句
1.ceremony
典礼,仪式;礼节,礼仪;客套,虚礼
Our headmaster rattled on for at least two hours at the opening ceremony.
我们的校长在开学典礼上唠唠叨叨地讲了至少两个小时。
2.catch a glimpse of
瞥见;看一看;瞥上一眼
Fans stood outside the news conference, hoping to catch a glimpse of the Spice Girls.
粉丝们都等候在新闻发布会的会场外,想一睹偶像的今日风采。
3.scout out
寻找;侦查
He envisioned a fleet of robotic probes that would scout out the moon and beyond.
在他的设想中,首先应由一队机器人来侦察月球和更远的星球。
4.pass on
传递;继续;去世
If you want to pass on values to your team, start by defining what those values mean to you.
如果你需要在你的团队传递价值观,你需要从定义那些价值观对你来说意味着什么开始 。
考考你
翻译:
1.我要清点一下喝醉的单身帅哥人数再做决定。    
2.我只是想送上老辈人的祝福。
上期答案:
1.Guard your camps, execute your duties.
2.My God, you're the most beautiful bride I have ever seen.

分享到
重点单词
  • ceremonyn. 典礼,仪式,礼节,礼仪
  • budn. 芽,花蕾 vi. 发芽,萌芽 vt. 使发芽
  • blessingn. 祝福,祷告
  • spicen. 药料,香料,情趣 vt. 用香料调味
  • executevt. 执行,处决,实行,完成 [计算机] 执行
  • conferencen. 会议,会谈,讨论会,协商会