听电影《结婚大作战》学英语第10期:期待婚礼的到来
日期:2012-07-13 15:50

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

You are going to live with Emma and Fletcher.
你要和艾玛还有弗莱彻一起住了。  
You're irritating me.
你这是在气我。  
I can't believe it.
难以置信。  
It's so weird having this on my finger. I mean, hey, look.
手指上带着这东西感觉真是奇怪,看啊。  
It even sparkles in the rain. Blinding. Ouch.
在雨中都是亮闪闪的,炫目啊,哎哟。 
So I'm thinking about getting Dj Humble to spin at my party.
我在考虑婚礼上要请韩波当DJ。  
I don't know though. Is that weird? You should go for it.
但我还没想好,会奇怪吗?我觉得你该请。  
I'm not really a big band kind of girl. Whatever.
我其实不是很喜欢乐团,管他呢。  
It's your wedding. Oh. My mom can't fly up until the wedding.
这是你的婚礼,我妈妈要到婚礼那天才能来。  
She's too busy with work. But who cares. I've got you, right?
她工作太忙了,但是谁在乎呢,我有你,对吗?  
Yeah. I'm so psyched. So would you come with me to meet her?
是啊,我太激动了,那你跟我一起去见她吗?  
I'm sorry. What? Meet who? Marion St. Claire.
抱歉,什么?见谁?玛瑞安·圣克莱尔。  
Haven't you been listening? I've got an appointment with her on Friday.
你没听我说话吗?我跟她约了周五见。  
You already made an appointment? Yeah.
你已经约好了?是的。  
You just got engaged last night. I know.
你昨晚才刚订婚啊,我知道。  
But technically, I'm already behind.
但是理论上讲,我已经晚了。  
You gotta book early if you want the Plaza.
如果想在广场酒店办,早就得预约。  
The Plaza? I can't believe this.
广场酒店?我简直不敢相信。  
What-What's the matter? Why are you mad?
怎么了?你为什么生气了? 
I'm not mad. No, not at you.
我不是生气,不,我不是对你生气。  
I just don't know what's taking Daniel so long.
我只是不明白丹尼尔还在磨蹭什么。  
Oh, God. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have.
噢,天啊,我很抱歉,我不应该。  
We don't have to talk about this. Let's just drop it.
我们不用说这个,别提了。  
He's gonna be dead soon. Why? What.
他很快就要死翘翘了,为什么?什么。  
Call you later. What are you go.
回头给你电话,你要干什么。
Liv, you let him do this his own way.
丽芙,让他按自己的方式来。

妙语佳句
1.irritate
vt. 刺激,使兴奋;激怒
vi. 引起恼怒,引起不愉快
irritate sb 表示"激怒、气某人"。
例如:
This might irritate your bladder and aggravate your condition.
这可能会刺激您的膀胱,并加剧您的病情。
He has dropped some of the petty restrictions that irritate Cubans.
他抛弃了那些激怒古巴人民 的小的限制。
2.have on
穿着;戴着;有事在手头上;使上钩
have pity on/have mercy on
怜悯;哀怜;同情;怜惜
例如:
I still felt like my phone was vibrating and I was receiving messages even though I didn't have it on me.
我觉得我的手机还在震动,好像我还在接受短信尽管没戴着它。
How you ought to have on lace.
那应该如何穿着蕾丝?
I am telling the policemen, have pity on these children.
我祈求警察们可怜可怜这些孩子。
3.appointment with
与…的约会
got an appointment with her
与她有个约会
例如:
Thus she got an appointment with the appointed director.
因此她得到一次与指定导演的约会。
I treat that appointment with the same seriousness as anything else in my life.
像对待生活中任何其他事一样,我认真看待这个约定。
4.just drop it
拉倒吧、别提了、放下不管了
例如:
If you gave her a cup of milk or something, she would just drop it. She got to the point where she would just sit on the bed.
如果你给她一杯牛奶或是别的什么,她就摔杯子,甚至就在床上干坐着。
Is, oh, could I just drop it all and rest.
啊! 我能不能丢开一切而安睡!
Then just drop it all, and give up to rest
你就把一切丢开,安心休息
考考你:
翻译:
1.手指上带着这东西感觉真是奇怪。
2.你我只是不明白丹尼尔还在磨蹭什么。 
上期答案:
1.More than he could afford, I'm sure.
2.I have a perfect wedding present.

分享到
重点单词
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • spinv. (使)旋转,疾驰,纺织,结网,眩晕 n. 纺织,旋
  • pityn. 同情,怜悯,遗憾,可惜 v. 同情,怜悯
  • directorn. 董事,经理,主管,指导者,导演
  • irritatev. 激怒,使 ... 发怒,使疼痛或发炎
  • aggravatevt. 使 ... 恶化,使 ... 更严重 vt
  • irritatingadj. 刺激的,使愤怒的,气人的 动词irritate
  • engagedadj. 忙碌的,使用中的,订婚了的
  • lacen. 饰带,花边,缎带 v. 结带子,饰以花边
  • bandn. 带,箍,波段 n. 队,一群,乐队 v. 绑扎 v