奥巴马每周电视讲话:医保市场获得保险方案覆盖(2)
日期:2016-12-30 11:18

(单词翻译:单击)

You now have free preventive care, like mammograms and contraception.
你现在拥有免费的预防保健,比如乳房X线检查和避孕。
There are no more annual or lifetime limits on the essential care you receive.
你获得的基本护理再也没有年度或者终身的限制。
Women can't get charged more just for being a woman.
妇女不会仅仅因为性别,再被要求支付更多的费用。
Young people can stay on a parent's plan until they turn 26, and seniors get discounts on their prescriptions.
年轻人能享有父母的计划,直到他们26岁。老年人可以在他们的处方药上获得优惠。
Every American can rest free from the fear that one illness or accident will derail your dreams because
每一个人可以自由地休息,免受一场疾病或者意外就将让梦想破灭的恐惧,因为
discrimination against preexisting conditions is now illegal.
对已经存在身体状况的歧视,现在是非法的。
And since 2010, we've seen the slowest health care price growth in 50 years.
自2010年开始,医疗保险价格的上涨在50年以来是最慢的。
Whether or not you get insurance through the Affordable Care Act, that's the health care system as we now know it now.
不管你是否通过平价医疗法案获得医保,我们知道,有一个医疗保险体系。
Because our goal wasn't just to make sure more people have coverage
因为我们的目标不仅仅是确保更多的人们获得医保覆盖
it was to make sure that more people have better coverage.
而是确保更多的人们获得更好的覆盖。
That's why we want to build on the progress we've made
也因此,我们想在我们已经取得进展之上
and I've put forth a number of ideas for how to improve the Affordable Care Act.
我提出一些想法,如何改善平价医疗法案。
Now Republicans in Congress want to repeal the whole thing and start from scratch -- but trying to undo some of it could undo all of it.
现在,国会的共和党人想废除所有这些,并从头开始--而且是尽力撤销一切可以撤销的。

分享到