奥巴马每周电视讲话:医保市场获得保险方案覆盖(3)
日期:2016-12-31 11:19

(单词翻译:单击)

All those consumer protections -- whether you get your health insurance from Obamacare, or Medicare, or Medicaid, or on the job – could go right out the window.
所有这些消费者保护--不管你从奥巴马医保,医疗保险,医疗保健或者在就业岗位上获得医保--都会被抛到窗外。
So any partisan talk you hear about repealing or replacing the Affordable Care Act,
因此任何你听到的废除或者替代平价医疗法案的言论,
should be judged by whether they keep all those improvements that benefit you and your family right now.
都应该以是否能保留所有这些造福于你和你家人的改进措施来判定。
For example, one new study shows that if Congress repeals Obamacare as they've proposed, nearly 30 million Americans would lose their coverage.
例如,一项最新研究显示,如果国会像他们建议地那样废除奥巴马医保,将近3000万人民将丧失他们的医保覆盖。
30 million. Four in five of them would come from working families.
3000万。他们中五分之四的人们来自工薪阶层。
More than nine million Americans who would receive tax credits to keep insurance affordable would no longer receive that help.
900多万本将获得税收减免对医保负担得起的人们,将不再能获得这样的帮助。
That is unacceptable.
这是不可接受的。
We can work together to make the system even better -- and one of the best ways to do that is make sure that you're in it.
我们可以一起让这一体系变得更好--最好的一个方式,是确保你参与到里面。
So remember: Sign up on HealthCare.gov by this Thursday,
因此,请牢记:周四前在HealthCare.gov上注册,
and your health insurance will be there for you when you wake up on January 1.
当你在1月1日醒来时,你就将享受到医疗保险。
Thanks everybody, and have a great weekend.
谢谢大家,周末快乐。

分享到