奥巴马每周电视讲话:实现治愈癌症登月计划的任务(5)
日期:2016-11-16 15:51

(单词翻译:单击)

Now, a veteran who is diagnosed with cancer at the Veterans Administration
现在在沃尔特里德被诊断为患癌症的退伍军人,
can get his or her cancer genome done immediately their tumor sequenced
可以在肿瘤序列完成后很快获得她的癌症基因。
and then Watson will search all the known therapies in the world to target that particular cancer
然后,沃森将找到所有已知的针对此种癌症的特异疗法
and deliver it right to the patient and the doctor.
并将它直接传递给患者和医生。
Folks, most of you assume we've already been doing a lot of these things.
同胞们,你们中的大部分人承担着,我们一直做的事情。
But we weren't, but we are now. And the Moonshot is about.
我们不再是之前了,但现在我们是这么做的。
It's about all of us doing our part. Visit Cancer.Serve.Gov
但登月计划需要我们所有人都做出自己的努力。访问Cancer.Serve.Gov ,
to learn how you can volunteer to help loved ones, friends, and neighbors.
了解你可以如何当上志愿者来帮助你爱着的人们,朋友和邻居。
In our fight against cancer -- we have to be unwilling to postpone as well,
在我们面对癌症的攻坚战中--我们必然不情愿拖延
for the loved ones we've lost, and the ones we can still save.
为了我们已经失去的爱着的人们和我们可以拯救的人们。
So thanks, and have a great weekend. May God protect our troops.
谢谢,周末愉快。愿上帝保佑我们的军队。

分享到