美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第14集精讲 第4期:销售之友
日期:2015-07-07 22:36

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

*Driving in my car*
*开着我的小车呀*
*I'll let you see my scar*
*给你看我的伤疤*
What the hell?
搞毛啊
Some people call me a salesman.
有人说我是销售员
I call myself a sales friend.
我觉得自己是"销售之友"
So obviously, I need strangers to trust me.
显然 我需要陌生人能够信任我
I don't take kindly to it
因此我觉得很不爽
when someone Tom Sellecks my bus bench.
因为有人给我画上汤姆·希莱克斯那样的胡子
Phil Dunphy.
我是菲尔·邓菲
Phil, it's Barbara.
菲尔 我是芭芭拉
The Pattersons wanna back out of the deal.
帕特森一家不想买了
Why? What happened?
为什么 出什么事了
The wife's getting cold feet.
他家老婆犹豫了
I told her to call you. -Okay, fine.
我让她打给你了 -好吧
I'll handle it. I'm not losing this sale.
我来处理吧 我绝不能丢掉这一单
By the way -I've spent way too much time on it.
另外 -我可是花了大量心血啊
Phil, do you take Elm when you come to work?
菲尔 你上班经过榆树街吗
I saw it, Barbara.
我看见了 芭芭拉
It's a terrific gym, Jay.
健身房不错嘛
Very liberal with the towels. I love that.
毛巾随便用 我喜欢
Showers are private, in case you wondered.
淋浴室单间的 先告诉你一声
I wasn't, but thanks for the heads-up.
我没想那个 不过谢谢你的提醒
Now, that's a surprise. Boxers.
真是惊奇呀 宽松平角裤
Is that necessary?
你有必要吗
Well, I just always pictured you as a tighty-whitey guy.
我只是一直想象 你应该是穿紧身白色内裤的

重点解释

The Pattersons wanna back out of the deal.帕特森一家不想买了

back out of收回(诺言等); 退出; 撤出; 取消

The bank back out of the contract.

银行终止该项合同。

He is trying to back out of his bargain .

他在设法打其合约的退堂鼓。

Showers are private, in case you wondered.淋浴室单间的,先告诉你一声

in case一,以防;如果

We have an auxiliary generator in case of power cuts.

我们有一台万一断电时使用的备用发电机。

In case you need something, please don't hesitate to let me know.

如果你需要什么东西,请不客气地对我说。

分享到