美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第2集精讲 第10期:大男人和小男人
日期:2014-01-18 20:46

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

视频出处:

本影片片段来自《摩登家庭》第一季第2集

Makes me so happy to see my two boys working together.
看我的大男人和小男人一起干活真嗨皮
Jay shocked himself twice.Okay,manny.
Jay电到他自己两次了 别说了Manny
Well,I warned him.
我警告过他的
Yep,he's been a big help.
是啊 他帮大忙了
Look at you two with your private jokes already.
看看你们 你们都会互相嘲笑了
You're a regular salazar and el oso.
就像Salazar和El Oso一样
It's a very big comedy team in colombia.
他们是哥伦比亚有名的喜剧二人组
El oso is always hitting salazar in the head
El oso总是用梯子或者别的东西
Headder and things,
敲Salazar的脑袋
And sometimes they wear dresses.
有时候他们还会穿裙子
They make you laugh,but they also make you think.
他们引你花笑 但他们也会让你兹考
"you blew it. You made me look bad."
"你做错事了 你让爸爸很没面子"
No,"you made your mother and I look bad.
错了 "你让你妈和我都没面子"
We are a team."
咱俩一起的嘛
Luke,you in there?
Luke 你在里面吗?
Hey,dad.
嗨 爹地
Hey. Hey,buddy.
嗨 嘿 伙计
That was,uh,that was pretty fun today,huh,
今天 呃 很好玩吧
Gettin' a new bike?
得了辆新自行车?
Yeah,it was awesome.
对啊 太棒了
So,uh,what happened after I took off?
那 我走了之后发生了什么事?
Anything you want to share with me?
你有事情要跟我说吗?
Not really.
没有喔
So if I went out to the garage
那如果我现在就去车库
To take a picture for the scrapbook,
拍张照片贴到剪贴簿上
There'd be no surprises?
你确定不会有惊喜在上面?
I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it.
对不起 我不是故意的
I just made a mistake.
我错了
Yeah,a big mistake!
哼 你惹大麻烦了!

重点解释

They make you laugh,but they also make you think.他们引你花笑,但他们也会让你兹考

make sb laugh引某人发笑

I hate it when you make me laugh, even worse when you make me cry.

我恨你逗我笑,更恨你惹我哭

I am really sad, but his witty remarks make me laugh.

我正在伤心,却被他的一番话妙语解颐了。

So,uh,what happened after I took off?我走了之后发生了什么事?

take off离开

The plane took off despite the fog.

尽管有雾,飞机仍照常起飞。

He took off for the station at a run.

他匆忙向车站跑去。

I just made a mistake.我错了

make a mistake犯错误

You will make a mistake by using the improper tool.

你用那种不恰当的工具会犯错误。

分享到
重点单词
  • wittyadj. 富于机智的,诙谐的
  • planeadj. 平的,与飞机有关的 n. 飞机,水平,水准,刨
  • improperadj. 不合适的,错误的,不道德的
  • comedyn. 喜剧,滑稽,幽默事件