美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第9集精讲 第16期:都爱着自己选的小丑
日期:2015-02-16 01:09

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Look at them now. They're the life of the party.
瞧瞧他们 派对因他们而充满活力
Uh, you know, I gotta say, for all his craziness,
我必须承认 尽管他很疯狂
I love my clown.
但我爱我家那位小丑
Me too. They're good for us.
姐也是 有他们在真的很好
I would've totally tanked this party.
要是我 肯定把派对气氛给毁了
And I would've gotten my butt kicked at a gas station.
而我则会在加油站被人暴揍一顿
Sorry? - Turns out Fizbo is a real bad-ass.
什么 -菲茨宝可是个不好惹的大坏蛋哟
Scorpion! Scorpion! Scorpion!
蝎子 有蝎子 有蝎子
Scorpion!
有蝎子
No, no. Too close. Too close. Too close.
不不不 靠得太近 离我太近
What the hell?
搞毛啊
Oh, crap!
噢 糟糕
Calm down. - What happened?
冷静 -发生什么事了
We fired the crossbow.
我们发射了十字弓
No, I know. Oh, my God. It's right there.
不 我知道的 天啊 射中蹦床了
Bianca, I'm coming.
比安卡 我来了
Who else is in there? - Get out!
还有谁在里面 -快出来
It turns out I'm not the sweet guy or the funny guy.
事实证明我不是甜心帅哥 也不是幽默达人
No, Manny, don't go in! Por favor!
不 曼尼 别进去 千万不要

重点解释

They're good for us.有他们在真的很好

good for有效; 适用; 胜任

A bowl of hot chicken soup is good for you.

喝一碗热鸡汤对你有好处。

Fresh air and exercise are good for the health.

新鲜空气和运动有益于健康。

And I would've gotten my butt kicked at a gas station.而我则会在加油站被人暴揍一顿

kick at竭力反对(抱怨)

You shouldn't kick at the boy,he is your boss's son.

你不该踢这个孩子,他是你老板的儿子。

Turns out Fizbo is a real bad-ass.菲茨宝可是个不好惹的大坏蛋哟

turn out结果是

They could not have foreseen how things would turn out.

他们不可能预知事情的结果。

分享到
重点单词
  • scorpionn. 蝎子,心黑的人,蝎子鞭 Scorpion:天蝎座
  • bowln. 碗,碗状物,季后赛,圆形露天剧场 v. 打保龄球,