美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第1集精讲 第16期:同性恋的孩子梦
日期:2013-12-23 19:34

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Anyway, um, so, about- about a year ago,
总之 一年前
Cam and I started feeling this longing, you know,
小卡和我开始渴望有一个
for something more, like, uh, maybe a baby?
有一个 孩子
Ooh, that's a bad idea. What do you mean, "Bad idea"?
这主意很糟糕 你说糟糕是什么意思
Well, kids need a mother.
孩子需要有妈妈
I mean if you two guys are bored, get a dog.
如果你们俩无聊了 可以养条狗
Okay, we're not bored, Dad.
我们不是闲得无聊 爸
I support you, Mitchell, even though you're not my son.
我支持米奇尔 尽管你不是我亲生的
I-I-I-I think what Dad is trying to say...
我觉得爸爸的意思是
is that, Mitchell, you're a little uptight.
米奇尔 你有点紧张兮兮的
Kids bring chaos, and- and you don't handle it well.
孩子就意味着麻烦 你没法处理这种事
That's not what Dad's saying.
爸爸可不是这个意思
That's what you're saying.
这是你的意思
And it's insulting in a whole different way.
而且是从另一个角度羞辱了我
Okay, people. Let's all "Chillax."
好了 各位都冷静点
Hey, where's Uncle Cameron? Thank you. Thank you.
卡梅隆舅夫呢 多谢多谢
Someone who's not insulting me notices he's not here.
总算有人发现他不在了 而不是光羞辱我
Oh, so that's the big announcement, huh?
原来你的重要消息就是这个啊
You two broke up.
你俩分手了吗
Well- Well, a baby wasn't gonna help that anyway.
领养个孩子也挽救不了破裂的婚姻
And let me tell you. You're better off,
老实说 你们分了也好
because he was a bit of a drama queen.
他就喜欢小题大做
No, no, no. Stop. Stop. No.
不是的 打住 打住
You come into my house and you insult me and my boyfriend,
你们到我家来 还羞辱我和我的男朋友
who, by the way, is not that dramatic-
而且他才没有小题大做

重点解释

You two broke up.你俩分手了吗

break up结束

She's just broken up with her boy-friend.

她刚与男朋友绝交。

After midnight, the party broke up.

12点之后晚会散了。

he was a bit of a drama queen.他就喜欢小题大做

a bit of 一点儿,有点儿

Setting up this business was a bit of a gamble.

开办这样的公司有点冒险。

The party was a bit of a damp squib.

这次聚会有些扫兴。

You come into my house and you insult me and my boyfriend,who, by the way, is not that dramatic-你们到我家来,还羞辱我和我的男朋友,而且他才没有小题大做

by the way顺便说

By the way, I do not want a night flight.

还有,我不要乘夜间的班机。

By the way, will you take little Katie with you?

顺便问一下,你带凯蒂一起去吗?

分享到
重点单词
  • handlen. 柄,把手 v. 买卖,处理,操作,驾驭
  • dampadj. 潮湿的,有湿气的,沮丧的 n. 潮湿,湿气 v
  • settingn. 安装,放置,周围,环境,(为诗等谱写的)乐曲 动词
  • announcementn. 通知,发表,宣布
  • flightn. 飞行,航班 n. 奇思妙想,一段楼梯 n.
  • chaosn. 混乱,无秩序,混沌
  • gamblev. 赌博,投机,孤注一掷 n. 赌博,冒险
  • insultvt. 侮辱,凌辱,辱骂 n. 侮辱,辱骂
  • longingn. 渴望,憧憬 adj. 渴望的