美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第10集精讲 第1期:宁愿痒死也不愿窒息死
日期:2015-02-21 10:21

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Do we really have to wear these ugly sweaters?
我们真的非得穿这些难看的毛衣吗
It's just until Grandma can see them.
让奶奶看到就好了
My neck hole is too small.
我的领口太小
Mine's itchy.
我的弄得人浑身发痒
You know what? I'd rather be itchy than chokey.
其实 我宁愿痒死也不愿意窒息死
Come on, Phil. Hurry up.
快来 菲尔 快点
Okay, here we go.
好了 我们开始吧
Connecting.
视频连接中
Come in, Florida. Over.
登陆 佛罗里达 完毕
Mom? Dad?
老妈 老爸
Hello, Philip.
你好啊 菲利普
Merry Christmas Eve!
平安夜快乐
Merry Christmas Eve!
平安夜快乐
A little- little lower, Dad.
稍微低一点点 老爸
Merry Christmas Eve!
平安夜快乐
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks for the sweaters. I-I- Oh, you're welcome.
谢谢你们送来的毛衣 不客气
You look beautiful in them, darling.
你们穿这些毛衣好看极了 亲爱的
Where's Mom? - Mom is sinking fast.
老妈呢 -她正在快速下沉
Uh-oh. She's in the bathtub.
她在浴缸里泡澡
Get it?
听懂了吗
They have that claw-foot.
他们有那种老式四脚浴缸
Honey, come on.
亲爱的 快来
Hey, pops, here's the tree.
瞧 老爸 看我们家的圣诞树
And, uh, there-there's the, uh- there's the ornament you sent us.
那些是你送给我们的装饰物
Right here. Right here. Oh.
就在这儿 看到了没
There are the stockings,
那是圣诞长袜
hung by the chimney by Claire.
克莱尔把它们吊在烟囱上的

重点解释

I'd rather be itchy than chokey.我宁愿痒死也不愿意窒息死

rather than宁可 ... 也不愿;与其 ... 倒不如

It is better to express your anger, rather than bottle it up.

生气宁可发泄出来而不要闷在肚内。

I prefer to walk there rather than take a bus.

与其坐公共汽车去,还不如走路去。

Thanks for the sweaters. 谢谢你们送来的毛衣

thanks for感谢

Many thanks for your reply to our enquiry March1.

非常感谢贵方对我们3月1日询问信件的答复。

Thanks for your vote of confidence.

谢谢你对我的支持。

分享到
重点单词
  • ornamentn. 装饰,装饰物 vt. 装饰
  • confidenceadj. 骗得信任的 n. 信任,信心,把握
  • chimneyn. 烟囱