美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第1集精讲 第5期:卢克毫无诚意的道歉被揭发
日期:2013-12-07 16:12

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I'm hip. I- I surf the Web.
我酷毙了 我会上网
I text. "LOL"- Laugh out loud.
我会发短信 LOL 大声笑
"OMG"- Oh, my God.
OMG---饿滴神
"WTF"- Why the face?
WTF意思是苦逼脸
Um, you know, I know all the dances to High School Musical, so-
《歌舞青春》里所有的舞我都会跳
We're all in this together *
*我们现在欢聚一堂*
Yes, we are*
*没错*
We're all stars Something, something you know it*
*我们都是大明星 *
Mom! Dad! What happened?
妈 爸 什么事
Luke just shot me! I didn't mean to.
卢克用枪射我 我不是故意的
Are you okay? No.
你没事吧 有事
The little bitch shot me.
这小贱人用枪射我
Language! They're only plastic BBs. It was an accident.
别说脏话 只是塑料枪 这是意外
What did I tell you would happen if you got him a gun?
早就告诉你 给他枪就会出事
Deal with this. Buddy, uncool.
你看着办吧 老弟 不对哦
That's it? That's- No, no, no, no.
就这样 不行 不行
The agreement was that if he shoots someone, you shoot him.
我们说好他用枪射了别人 你就得射他的
We were serious about that? Yes, we were.
我们当时是认真的吗 当然是真的
And now you have to follow through.
所以你现在要按说好的执行
I'm so sorry. Liar.
对不起 再装

重点解释

WFT

事实上,网络用语WFT是What the fuck的缩写,并不表示 Why the face,Luke老爸落伍了~

Luke just shot me! I didn't mean to.卢克用枪射我,我不是故意的

mean to故意

I did not mean to tread upon it," was all that poor kate could say.

“我不是故意踩上去的,”这是可怜的凯特唯一能说的。

I didn't mean to upset you so.

我不是故意要这么烦你的。

We were serious about that? 我们当时是认真的吗

serious about认真的,真诚的

Mr obama gets serious about fiscal control only when forced to.

奥巴马只在被逼无奈的情况下才开始认真对待财政控制。

It's time to get serious about water.

现在是时候来认真考虑水资源的问题了。

And now you have to follow through.所以你现在要按说好的执行

follow through保持,坚持;进行到底

They will start on projects but rarely follow through.

他们开始一件事但并没有进行到底。

The first is to follow through on existing commitments.

第一项挑战是兑现已经做出的承诺。

分享到
重点单词
  • controln. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置 vt. 控制,掌管,支
  • upsetadj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的 v. 推翻,翻倒,扰乱
  • surfn. 海浪拍岸,冲浪 vi. 冲浪,浏览 vt. 浏览
  • fiscaladj. 财政的,国库的
  • treadn. 踏,踏步板,踏面,胎面花纹,鞋底 v. 踏,行走,
  • plasticadj. 塑料的,可塑的,造型的,整形的,易受影响的 n
  • liarn. 说谎者