美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第6集精讲 第14期:一飞冲天
日期:2014-10-19 20:58

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

If you tell them they have wings,
你要告诉他们有翅膀
They will believe they can fly.
他们就会相信自己能一灰冲天
Oh,really?
哦 是吗?
I had a buddy went to woodstock,
我有个兄弟去了伍德斯托克音乐节
Believed he could fly-- didn't end great.
他觉得自己能飞啊 但下场可不咋地
It's why hotel windows don't open anymore.
所以后来酒店的窗户通通不准开了
Is something wrong? Who's died?
怎么啦? 谁死啦?
No one,manny.
没人死 Manny
Why would you even think that?
为什么你会这样想啊?
In colombia,manny went to pablo escobar elementary school.
在哥伦比亚 Manny上埃斯科瓦尔小学
If you were pulled out of class,
如果你上课时被抓出来
It was definitely to identify a body.
肯定是要去认尸了
Well,we got your poncho here.
我们把你的斗篷带来了
I thought you said it made me look like
你不是说 那样让我看起来
my neck was wearing a dress.
像是脖子上围了条裙子
That was a joke.
我开玩笑嘛
Oh,good it's still in the pocket.
太好了 它还在口袋里
What do you got there, buddy?
里面有什么啊 小伙计?
My pan flute.
我的排箫
I'm going to play some colombian folk music
我想要给我的新同学
for my new classmates.
表演哥伦比亚民俗音乐
Huh. Great.
真棒啊
I've never been more proud of you.
我真为你骄傲
I'm sure your friends are gonna love it.
我肯定你的朋友都会喜欢滴
Break the flute. What?
毁了那排箫 什么?
The poncho by itself is fine.
光穿斗篷 没关系
The poncho plus the flute plus the stupid dance --
斗篷加上排箫 再加上那笨拙的排舞

重点解释

If you were pulled out of class,如果你上课时被抓出来
pull out of退出,取消
He threatened to pull out of the common market.
他威协要退出共同市场。
I didn't see you pull out of that alley.
我没看到你正开车从那条巷子出来。
I thought you said it made me look like my neck was wearing a dress.你不是说 那样让我看起来像是脖子上围了条裙子
look like看起来与(某人或某物)相像[相似]
This is starting to look like a revolution.
这开始看起来像是一场革命。
Others are formatted to look like newspaper articles.
还有一些信件格式看起来像是新闻报道。
I've never been more proud of you.我真为你骄傲
proud of为…而感到骄傲
What are you most proud of?
最让你们自豪的是什么?
They have nothing to be proud of.
他们没有什么可以值得自豪的。

分享到
重点单词
  • identifyvt. 识别,认明,鉴定 vi. 认同,感同身受
  • ponchon. 斗篷,雨衣
  • revolutionn. 革命,旋转,转数
  • elementaryadj. 基本的,初级的,元素的
  • fluten. 长笛 vi. 吹长笛,发出笛声 vt. 制或刻垂直