美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第13集精讲 第14期:灵活的运用臀部
日期:2015-06-16 21:58

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Damn it!
该死
You know what the problem is. What?
你知道你问题在哪吗 在哪
You're not moving your hips. They're frozen.
你没有灵活运用臀部 太僵硬了
Hips?
臀部
Yeah, your hips. They're frozen. Here, let me show you.
对 你的臀部 太僵硬了 我教你
No, it's okay. No, no. Don't fight me.
别麻烦了 别跟我争了
All right, Shorty.
好吧 小短
Just bring the club back. Go ahead. All right?
向后挥杆 来 这样
Now turn those hips. That's it. You just gotta relax.
然后屁股转过来 没错 放松就行了
You gotta open up the stance a little bit.
两腿站开点
Spread 'em. Spread 'em.
打开 打开
That's it. If you don't relax,
就这样 如果不放松
you're never gonna get that shaft where it belongs.
你那一杆永远挥不得劲
Hey, you know what? How about a coffee?
不如我们去喝杯咖啡休息下吧
Let's get a coffee. Sure.
走 喝咖啡去 行
Now press the button labeled "Activities."
按下"功能"键
Where is that? It's just to the right. To the right.
在哪呢 就在右侧 右侧
And now choose "Watch DVD." What?
然后选择"观看DVD" 什么
Honey, you gotta focus. We've only got 20 minutes.
亲爱的 专心点 我们只有20分钟
Pretend- Pretend the mall's closing.
假装 假装商场要关门了
Dad, this is stupid.
老爸 这也太傻了
I watch TV on my computer.
我都是用电脑看电视的
Why do I have to learn this?
我干嘛要学这个
Because your mom doesn't think you can.
因为你妈觉得你学不会
Nobody can.
谁来也学不会啊
Haley, listen to me.
海莉 听我说
Listen to me.
听我说
I know this seems impossible.
我知道听起来似乎不可能
But this is for all those times
但是想想有多少次
that Mom told you she was right...
妈妈告诉你她是对的
and you knew she was wrong.
但你心里很清楚她是错的
I'll do it. That's my girl.
我会尽全力 乖女儿

重点解释

You gotta open up the stance a little bit.两腿站开点

gotta<美俚> (=have got to) 必须<美俚><美俚>

open up打开

Coughing like that might open up your wound.

你那样咳嗽会把伤口震开的。

a little bit有点儿; 一点儿

Helen sing a little bit worse.

海伦唱得稍微差一点。

He was a little bit under the weather.

他生病。

分享到