美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第11集精讲 第15期:怕妻子
日期:2015-04-22 20:17

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Well, listen, you said you used to like riding motorcycles, right?
听着 你说你曾经喜欢骑摩托车 对吧
So I brought you one.
所以我给你带了一辆
I know. But I kind of got work. Work.
我知道 但我得工作 工作毛啊
Go, Jay. Yeah, go.
上吧 杰 对啊 上吧
Yes, go, Jay, and take Manny with you too!
对啊 杰 把曼尼也带上吧
Okay.
好啊
No, Manuel Alberto!
不 曼尼尔·阿尔伯特
In the car or I put you in the trunk!
上车 不然老娘把你塞到后备箱里
Jay, I'm not gonna argue anymore.
杰 我不跟你争了
I'm not gonna say anything else. Do whatever you want.
我不多嘴了 你随意吧
But I don't wanna hear you any more saying that Colombians are crazy,
但别让老娘再听到你抱怨哥伦比亚人疯狂
'cause you're the one that is acting crazy,
因为跟你比起来我们弱爆了
even though he's the one that is making you act crazy.
虽然说你是被他带疯的
So I don't know what the hell I'm talking about! Manny!
我也不知道自己在说神马 曼尼
You didn't need to come home during nap time.
你没必要在她午睡时回来的
Think we proved last night that I did.
昨晚的事证明我十分有必要回来
Well, she's back there now, so why don't you go,
好吧 她就在后面 你走吧
so you don't get in trouble.
我担心老板找你麻烦
That's okay. I told everyone
没事的 我跟大家说
that I have an unreliable partner,
我找了个不可靠的伴侣
and, uh, they understood.
然后 他们表示理解
You know what? I don't need to sit here and be condescended to.
你知道不 我才不要在这里被冷嘲热讽
I'm gonna make myself an ice tea.
我去弄杯冰红茶
I will bring you down.
信不信我抽你
You can't bring me down.
就你 别逗了
I'll sweep your legs.
我会扫堂腿

重点解释

Well, listen, you said you used to like riding motorcycles, right? 你说你曾经喜欢骑摩托车

used to过去常常

I weigh less than I used to.

我的体重比以前轻了。

He is used to eating out all the time.

他已经习惯在外面吃饭了。

even though he's the one that is making you act crazy.虽然说你是被他带疯的

even though即使;尽管

Even though he tried, he still lagged behind other runners.

尽管他努力了,仍落在其他赛跑者之后。

We mustn't let up, even though we're winning.

我们即使快赢了也决不可松劲。

so you don't get in trouble.我担心老板找你麻烦

get in trouble惹上麻烦

His upset looking gave rise to rumors that he had got in trouble with police.

他不安的神色引发了谣传说他与警方发生了某些纠葛。

分享到