位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 紫罗兰 > 正文
电影《紫罗兰》精讲第81期: 我太爱这女孩了
日期:2014-10-07 17:24

(单词翻译:单击)

视听原文

so I get home earlier at night. 

所以我可以早点回家

I’m not in 2:00, 3:00, 4:00.I’m home.

不是在2点 3点 4点 我一直在家

Okay, and then, when you get home earlier each night, what would you want to do?

好 这样的话 你每晚那么早回去 你要做什么

Aw, Pat, what is this, the fucking Spanish inquisition? 

帕蒂 这是什么 是西班牙异教裁判所

Come on. Question, question What

拜托 都是问题 问题

Are you kidding me?

你在和我开玩笑吗?

Yeah, we’rewe’re here to clear the air.

我们在这里呼吸新鲜的空气

To ask questions.

就是为了提问

We’re here to get back together.

我们在这里为了找回我们的过去

That’s it. Right?

就是这样 对吗?

That’s what I want.

这就是我想要的

I mean, come on.See, that’s the thing about you, Chazz.

快点啊 对不起 那是你这么想 奇斯

You don’t listen, because we came here to talk...

你根本不听我说的 我们到这里是要交流

and that’s just what we’re doing Talking.

我们不正在谈心吗?

If we could make love one more time

如果我们能再次做爱的话

What are you Worried about? She’s not Gonna Get back together with hIm.

你在担心什么 她没有准备回到他的身边

He wears rings on his thumbs, for crying out loud.Very good point.

他带着戒指 大声抱怨 很明显啊

However, we’ve all been in relationships much longer than we should have...

我们有更悠久的感情关系 我们需要

just because we didn’t want to hurt the other person.

只是我们不想伤害对方

If she goes back to this guy, it’s gonna break my heart...

如果她回到那男人的身边 会伤了我的心

I’m so in love with this girl.

我太爱这女孩了

重点讲解

重点单词:

1、inquisition

n. 调查;宗教法庭;审讯

This genealogical inquisition takes some time, but no one seems the least bothered.

这种调查家谱的对话持续了相当长时间,但大家好像根本不介意。

2、however

adv. 无论如何;不管怎样(接副词或形容词);然而;可是

conj. 无论以何种方式; 不管怎样

This was not an easy decision. It is, however, a decision that we feel is dictated by our duty.

这可不是一个轻松的决定。不过我们觉得我们有责任做出这样的的决定。

3、relationship

n. 关系;关联

We had been together for two years, but both of us felt the relationship wasn't really going anywhere.

我们在一起已经两年了,但是我们俩都觉得这种关系实在不会有什么结果。

重点短语:

1、in love with

热爱;与…相爱

Similarly, not everyone is the enthusiastic type that falls in love with their work.

同样, 也并不是每个人都属于那种热爱工作的热情型。

2、cry out

v. 大声呼喊;大声抱怨

He was crying out in pain when the ambulance arrived.

救护车到的时候,他在痛苦地大叫着。

考考你(翻译):

1、她正确地谴责对犹太人的大屠杀和开始执行宗教法庭。

2、一些小规模的研究已经表明,饮食和癌症之间有一种联系。

3、我想哭,但是谁从我的眼睛里偷走了我泪水?

答案下期公布:

上期答案:

1、So, in a sense, we want her to break the date because it gives us a fantastic reality check.

2、A trace of hesitancy showed in Dr. Stockton's eyes.

3、He is academically gifted.


分享到
重点单词
  • decisionn. 决定,决策
  • tracen. 痕迹,踪迹,微量 vt. 追踪,找出根源,描绘 v
  • giftedadj. 有天赋的,有才华的
  • fantasticadj. 极好的,难以置信的,奇异的,幻想的
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • hesitancyn. 踌躇,犹豫
  • inquisitionn. 调查,询问,(罗马天主教的)宗教法庭
  • enthusiasticadj. 热情的,热心的