(单词翻译:单击)
视听原文

So, I don’t know. Maybe I’m missing something...
所以 我不懂 也许是我漏看了什么
but I can’t see why you wouldn’t be very happy here.
但我就是不懂为什么你不喜欢这儿
What are you saying here? What? What? What?
你刚刚说什么? 什么? 什么? 什么?
You tryin’ to imply something? Huh? Uh, no. Ye
你是不是想暗示什么? 嗯?呃 不 是…
Well, actually, Mr. Sabatini
呃 事实上 萨巴缇尼先生…
Listen. I don’t know what it is.
听着 我不知道到底是怎么了
We have seen every apartment on the market in the past two years...
过去的两年里我们几乎看遍了所有的公寓
and l know it is hard to make a decision
我知道要做决定很困难…
l don’t know what I’m doing wrong,
我不知道自己到底做错了什么
but l’m starting to think that maybe
但我开始觉得也许…
Maybe,just I don’t know. How do I put this?
也许 只是…我不知道 该怎么说呢?
I think that maybe we’re possibly
我觉得也许我们可能…
I don’t know looking in the wrong price range?
我不知道…是不是定错了价位呢?
The WronG prlce range. You little
定错价位 你个…
What Do you know who you’re talking to here? Huh?
什么…你知不知道自己在跟谁说话? 嗯?
Huh? l could buy and sell you 50 times over!
嗯? 我都能把你卖了再买回来五十多次!
Do not talk to me about my price range!
别跟我谈什么价位问题!
Okay! There’s no need to scream at me, sir.
好吧! 没必要对我吼的 先生
lf I was you, I’d begin to look for a new line of work. Hmm.
若我是你 就开始担心自己的下份工作了
I Would llke you to please explaln to me
我希望你能给我一个合理的解释
重点讲解
重点单词:
1、imply
vt. 意味;暗示;隐含
"Are you implying that I have something to do with those attacks?" she asked coldly.
“你在暗指我和那些袭击有关吗?”她冷冷地问道。
2、range
n. 范围;幅度;排;山脉
vi. (在...内)变动;平行,列为一行;延伸;漫游;射程达到
vt. 漫游;放牧;使并列;归类于;来回走动
A wide range of colours and patterns are available.
一系列各种各样的颜色和图案都有。
3、actually
adv. 实际上;事实上
One afternoon, I got bored and actually fell asleep for a few minutes.
一天下午,我感到很无聊,实际上有几分钟还睡着了。
重点短语:
1、make a decision
作决定
Let me pause on these matters for a time before I make a decision.
让我仔细考虑一下这些事情,然后再做出决定。
2、scream at
尖叫
I scream at them, and they don't flinch.
我向他们尖声喊叫,但他们并没惊起。
考考你(翻译):
1、6月份的出口额增加了1.5%,这意味着经济比许多投资者所了解的要强劲。
2、平均年龄范围是35至55岁。
3、如果你需要在周五做一个决定,就等到周五,然后看看时间会给你带来什么。
答案下期公布:
上期答案:
1、The policy is perfectly clear and I see no reason to suppose that it isn't working.
2、The teenagers shook their long, black hair and gesticulated crazily.
3、What an odd coincidence that he should have known your family.
