电影《紫罗兰》精讲第22期:还真是新奇
日期:2014-07-05 18:22

(单词翻译:单击)

视听原文

But So how was she?
但是…那她怎么样?
I mean, is she is she She seem happy?
我是说 她…她看上去开心吗?
No. Not really.
不 不算很开心
I ran lnto Anton thls afternoon.
我今天下午碰到安东了
He’s, uh, head chef over at Amuse.
他是 呃 阿缪斯的头儿
He told me someone very special paid a visit
他跟我说那天晚上某个很特别的人
to your table the other night.
上你们那桌去了
Oh. Yeah, Kate and I ran into Brian
哦 对 凯特和我遇到了布莱恩…
You know, the night you didn’t want to have dinner with us.
记得吗 就是那次你没跟我们一起吃晚饭
Because you forgot to tell me about it, but...
因为你忘记跟我说 但是…
that’s another argument for another time, right? 
一笔归一笔 好吗?
So, What dld the Great irish scrlbe have to say for himself?.
那个爱尔兰打字员都说了些什么?
Oh, well, not really much of anything.
哦 没怎么多说
Kate scared him away pretty quickly.
凯特很快就把他吓走了
Oh, and you, uh,just forgot to tell me about it?
噢 那你 就这么碰巧忘记告诉我了?
Ah, you know. Slipped my mind.
你知道 完全忘记了
Interesting how that happens, hmm?
会发生这种事还真是新奇 嗯?
HoW What happens?
发生这种事?
You and I get in a filght, and then you run into your long lost love?
你跟我刚吵完架 就遇到了你痛失的爱人?

重点讲解

重点单词:
1、chef
n. 厨师,大师傅
n. (Chef)人名;(法)谢夫
The snacks disappear quickly to the delight of the chef and organizers.
令厨师和组织者高兴的是,这些小吃很快售空。
2、scare
vt. 惊吓;把…吓跑
vi. 受惊
n. 恐慌;惊吓;惊恐
adj. (美)骇人的
John fired over their heads to throw a scare into them.
约翰朝他们头顶上开枪吓唬他们。
3、argument
n. 论证;论据;争吵;内容提要
His argument appealed to me.
他的论据引起了我的兴趣。
重点短语:
1、run into
遭遇,陷入;撞上,撞到;偶然遇见
He has run the car into the garage door again.
他又把车撞在车库门上了。
2、pay a visit
进行访问
Even if you can't pay a visit, their websites are informative and loaded with photos of exhibits.
即使你可能没钱去参观,但是它们的网站里的展品内容丰富,而且还有照片。
考考你(翻译):
1、我之所以提出这个问题,并且给出这个答案,并不是要把你从股市吓跑。
2、关于他,我们所知的大多数信息都来自他前任寿司师傅的回忆录。
3、那足以证明这论点。
答案下期公布:
上期答案:
1、That one next to the one that look like popcorn.
2、All the rainwater on the roof runs into the pipe.
3、This is not logical or does not make any sense to me at all.

分享到
重点单词
  • delightn. 高兴,快乐 v. (使)高兴,(使)欣喜
  • amusev. 消遣,娱乐,使 ... 发笑
  • chefn. 厨师,主厨
  • logicaladj. 符合逻辑的,逻辑上的,有推理能力的