(单词翻译:单击)
视听原文
The entire time?
完全没有?
Look, she was there to show me apartments, sell me an apartment...
她是来带我看房子 卖我房子的
and then we started talking about Kate, all right?
然后我们就开始谈到凯特了 好吗?
I don’t know why you didn’t come up.
我也不知道为什么没谈到你
It just didn’t come up, you know?
就是没聊到 知道吗?
Besides, I’m here to ask your advice about Kate. I mean, like
再说 我来这儿是为了凯特的事 像是…
Oh. You want advice.
噢…哦 你要建议
Well, pick up the phone and call her.
那就拿起电话打给她啊
What do you think I should say?
那你觉得我该说什么呢?
Oh, come on. Take your fucking skirt off and call her.
少来 别婆妈了快打给她
You’re ridiculous.
你简直不可理喻
Hello.Hey, Kate.
你好 嘿 凯特
lt’s, uh, the Murph. What the hell are you doing calling me?
我是 呃 墨菲 你怎么会他妈的打给我?
Well, look. I, um I got your number from Patti.
呃 我 呃…我问帕蒂要了你的电话
You know, we’re working together now.
你知道的 我们现在一起工作
And, uh, I justYou know,
呃 我只是…
I was hopin’ we could maybe get together to talk.
我想也许我们能有机会出来聊聊
I would I’d like to extend, um,
我…我想…如果你愿意
an olive branch, if you will.
我们可以化干戈为玉帛
Why don’t you take your olive branch, and ram it up your ass?
你干嘛不把你的狗屁玉帛塞屁眼里?
重点讲解
重点单词:
1、extend
vt. 延伸;扩大;推广;伸出;给予;使竭尽全力;对…估价
vi. 延伸;扩大;伸展;使疏开
The carpenter extended the measuring tape as far as it would go.
木匠把卷尺拉长到不能再拉为止。
2、entire
adj. 全部的,整个的;全体的
n. (Entire)人名;(英)恩泰尔
She has alienated her entire family.
她与她的全部家人疏远了。
3、ridiculous
adj. 可笑的;荒谬的
She broke in with a ridiculous objection.
她突然插嘴提了个可笑的异议。
重点短语:
1、come up
走近;发生;开始;上升;发芽;被提出
A beggar came up to us and ask for money.
一个乞丐走过来向我们要钱。
2、ram up
塞住
堵住
They were rammed up in the prison.
他们被塞入狱中。
考考你(翻译):
1、在两根竹竿之间拉起了一根绳子。
2、龙卷风使整个沿海的广播都中断了。
3、这种可笑的局面近似于喜剧。
答案下期公布:
上期答案:
1、For instance, in 1957 most of the cars were gorgeous.
2、Without knowing it, you reject the phenomenal power that you have on your life.
3、Christmas is coming up soon.