听电影《缘分天注定》学英语第15期:准新郞
日期:2012-12-08 22:27

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏


This is Nick Roberts, ESPN News, New York City.
有线体育台记者尼克,纽约报道。  
Superb, Nick. We got it. Thank you.
精采,谢谢,阿瑟,我要走了。
Artie, I gotta run, okay? What about the B-roll shot?
不用拍副带?没时间。  
Paging Sara Lawson. Paging Sara Lawson.
请莎拉.罗逊到练球台。
Please come to the front desk. Could you come back and get the B-roll on Friday?
星期五才拍副带好吗? 
Yeah. Whatever you say, boss. Thank you, sir.
谢谢,我是莎拉.罗逊。 
I'm Sara Lawson. Hi. Sorry I'm late. How are you?
你好,对不起,我迟到了,你还好吗?  
You're down at position number two.
你到第二号击球点练习吧。 
Oh, right. Bad golfers all the way down there, right?
水皮球手总是靠边站。  
Dude, take off. We got it.
我们收工了。  
Well, hello, Mr. Marrying Man.
你好,准新郞。 
Hi. Uh, where's Lauren? Oh, Lauren took the day off.
罗伦呢?罗伦今日休息。  
My name is Sara and I'm gonna cut your hair today.
我叫莎拉,我替你理发。  
You know what?
你知道吗?
I'm not thrilled with having that "just cut hair" look for my own wedding,
发怎可随便理?理完要拍结婚照。 
so...Just a little bit. Please, you know, uh...
你我天长地久。
I'll just take a little bit off. I gotta live with these pictures the rest of my life.
只修发脚,结婚照会永远摆放。

妙语佳句
1.ESPN
abbr. 娱乐体育节目电视网(Entertainment Sports Programming Network);欧洲儿科肾病学会(European Society for Paediatric Nephrology)
ESPN(Entertainment Sports Programming Network)是当今世界最著名的体育电视网,成立于1979年,总部设于美国布里斯托市。ESPN由美国人 Scott Rasmussen 和他父亲 Bill Rasmussen 创立。目前ESPN已经发展成为全球最大的体育电视网,卫星网络覆盖160个国家,节目使用21种语言,全球收视观众超过2.1亿人,公司的业务范围涉及体育网络、电视广播、互联网站、体育杂志和商品发行。
2.take off
起飞;脱下;离开
The unpiloted craft, which can take off from an airport runway, has no external rockets and two engines use hydrogen and oxygen to propel it more than 18 miles into space.
该无人驾驶工艺,它可以从一个机场的跑到起飞,没有外部火箭和两个引擎使用氢气和氧气来推动它进入太空超过18英里。
3.be thrilled with
为……激动
If the original lighthouse keeper could come back today, he'd be amazed at how the site's two cottages have been modernized—and his wife would be thrilled with the kitchens.
当年的守护者如果能回到现在的话,一定会为这里那两座小屋的现代化程度大吃一惊——他的妻子则会为厨房兴奋不已。
4.the rest of
其余的;剩下的
The rest of the advisory should cover the essentials of who, what, where, when, and why.
报告的其余部分应该覆盖关键信息,包括:谁,什么,在那,什么时候,为什么?
考考你
翻译
1.星期五才拍副带好吗?    
2.你到第二号击球点练习吧。 
上期答案
1.If you're a golfer on a one-hour lunch break, you'd use that time up just getting to the nearest course out of Manhattan.
2.Formerly a dilapidated pier and converted just five years ago.

分享到
重点单词
  • craftn. 工艺,手艺,狡诈,航空器,行会成员 vt. 手工制
  • entertainmentn. 娱乐
  • originaladj. 最初的,原始的,有独创性的,原版的 n. 原件
  • propelv. 推进,驱使
  • networkn. 网络,网状物,网状系统 vt. (以网络)覆
  • externaladj. 外部的,外面的,外来的,表面的 n. 外部,外
  • dilapidatedadj. 毁坏的,荒废的,要塌似的 动词dilapida
  • hydrogenn. 氢