位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 贱女孩 > 正文
影视精讲《贱女孩》第25期:你简直就是莉贾娜的翻版
日期:2012-08-10 15:34

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

But the thing is, I'm not really bad at math.

但事实是,我不是真的数学不好

I'm actually really good at math. You're kind of bad at math.

我的数学真的很好,而你却挺差的

Anyways, now I'm failing. Isn't that funny?

总之,现在我不及格,有趣吧?

Wait. You're failing on purpose? That's stupid.

等一下,你故意不及格?太笨了

No. Not on purpose. Just, you know...

不,不是故意,你知道,只是...

I just wanted a reason to talk to you.

我想找个理由和你说话

So why didn't you just talk to me?

为什么你不和我直说呢?

Well, because I couldn't. Because of Regina.

呃...因为我不能,因为莉贾娜

Because you were her property...

因为你是她的...

- Her property? - No. Shut up. Not her property...

- 她的? - 不,不讲了,不是她的...

No, don't tell me to shut up.

不,不要叫我闭嘴

- I wasn't... - God, you know what?

- 我不是... - 上帝,你知道吗?

You are just like a clone of Regina.

你简直就是莉贾娜的翻版

Oh, no, no, listen to me. You're not listening to me...

哦,不,不,听我说,你不在听我说...

Oh, no. It was coming up again. Word vomit. No, wait a minute...

哦,不,又来了,要吐出来了 不,等一下...

What is this?

- 你们在干吗?!

Actual vomit.

- 真要吐了

Aaron!

亚伦!

Aaron, wait! Just...

亚伦,等等!...

Okay. Call me.

好,给我电话

- Oh, God. - You dirty little liar.

- 哦,上帝 - 你这个肮脏的小骗子

I'm sorry. I can explain.

抱歉,我来解释

Explain how you forgot to invite us to your party?

解释你怎么忘了邀请我们来参加你的晚会?

Janis, I cannot stop this car. I have a curfew.

詹妮丝,我不停车了,我有宵禁令的

You know I couldn't invite you. I had to pretend to be Plastic.

你知道我不能邀请你 我得装作“魔鬼身材”的一员

Hey, buddy, you're not pretending anymore.

嘿,朋友,你别再装了

You're Plastic. Cold, shiny, hard Plastic.

你就是“魔鬼身材”的一员 冰冷的、耀眼的、顽固的“魔鬼身材”

Curfew, 1:00 a.m. It is now 1:10.

宵禁令是凌晨1点,现在是1:10

Did you have an awesome time?

你度过了一个绝好的夜晚?

Did you drink awesome shooters and listen to awesome music,

喝着绝好的饮料,听着绝好的音乐

and then just sit around and soak up each other's awesomeness?

然后坐在一起分享彼此的精彩?

You know what? You're the one who made me like this

就是你让我变成这样的

so you could use me for your eighth-grade revenge.

这样就可以利用我来报八年级的仇

God! See, at least me and Regina George know we're mean.

上帝!瞧,至少我和莉贾娜·乔治知道我们贱

You try to act like you're so innocent. Like, "I used to live in Africa

你却装作天真无邪的说 “噢,我以前住在非洲

"with all the little birdies and the little monkeys."

有很多小鸟,小猴子”

重点讲解

bad at: 不善于

Why is the military so bad at retaining these people?

军方在保留这些人材方面为什么做得这样差?

on purpose: 有目的地,故意地

This is especially true here, and it was on purpose.

这一点在这里尤其准确,并且它是故意的。

property: n. 性质,性能;财产;所有权

[ 复数properties ]

He forfeited his property by crime.

他因犯罪被剥夺财产。

shut up: 住口;关闭;妥藏起来

Shut up. Backseat driver.

闭嘴, 后座的司机.

clone:

n. 克隆;无性系;无性繁殖;靠营养生殖而由母体分离繁殖的植物

vt. 无性繁殖,复制

[ 过去式cloned 过去分词cloned 现在分词cloning ]

If you have more than one clone machine, you must do this for each machine.

如果您有多台克隆机器,则必须为每台机器进行这个操作。

vomit:

vt. 吐出;使……呕吐

vi. 呕吐;吐出

n. 呕吐;呕吐物;催吐剂

Once this happens, blood appears in the vomit and faeces.

一旦出现此种症状,呕吐物和粪便中就会带血。

wait a minute: 等一下;等一会

Wait a minute,what are these?

等一会儿,这些是什么。

explain: v. 说明;解释

How do you explain this phenomenon?

这种现象怎样解释?

curfew : n. 宵禁;宵禁令;晚钟;打晚钟时刻

The military authorities lifted the curfew on the city.

军事当局撤销了对该城市的宵禁。

pretend to be: 假冒

So why pretend to be something you are not?

那么,为什么要伪装成我们实际上本不是的呢?

awesome: adj. 可怕的,引起敬畏的

Working in fashion you must see a lot of awesome style.

在时尚界工作你一定经常看到很棒的着衣风格。

soak up: v. 吸收

Cairo is also a great place to shop and soak up some Islamic culture.

开罗也是个购物的好去处,同时它还吸收了一些伊斯兰文化。

剧情介绍

《贱女孩》(Mean Girls)是一部2004年的电影,由蒂娜·菲(Tina Fey)编剧、马克·华特斯(Mark Waters)执导。[

本片改编自萝瑟琳·魏斯曼(Rosalind Wiseman)撰写的非虚构小说《女王蜂与跟屁虫》(Queen Bees and Wannabes),

该书描述高中女生的社交小团体,以及对于这些女生的影响。


考考你 :

军事当局撤销了对该城市的宵禁。

这种现象怎样解释?

答案下期公布

上期答案:

As in all things, you get to have whatever you choose.

She knows what you mean.

分享到
重点单词
  • revengen. 报仇,报复,复仇愿望,获得满足的机会 vt. 报仇
  • plasticadj. 塑料的,可塑的,造型的,整形的,易受影响的 n
  • propertyn. 财产,所有物,性质,地产,道具
  • phenomenonn. 现象,迹象,(稀有)事件
  • militaryadj. 军事的 n. 军队
  • innocentadj. 清白的,无辜的,无害的,天真纯洁的,无知的
  • liarn. 说谎者
  • pretendv. 假装,装作 adj. 假装的